Wondering if you could reheat frozen jalapeño poppers in air fryer appliances? You are in the right place cos frozen jalapeño cook perfectly well in the air fryer no need to thaw.
Whether you love TGIF, Farm rich or even the store brands the air fryer is your best bet to make crispy frozen breaded jalapeños that’s great as an appetizer or snack.
Table of Contents
- 1 Can you air fry frozen jalapeño poppers?
- 2 Join our Air fryer recipes group on Facebook!
- 3 Why we love it
- 4 Best frozen Jalapeño brands
- 5 Ingredients
- 6 How long to cook frozen jalapeño poppers in the air fryer.
- 7 How to air fry frozen jalapeño poppers
- 8 What to serve with
- 9 How to store and reheat
- 10 Air frying Tips
- 11 FAQs
- 12 More air fryer appetizer recipes
- 13 Air fryer frozen jalapeño poppers
Can you air fry frozen jalapeño poppers?
Oh yes you can air fryer frozen jalapeño poppers in less than mins and you don’t have to wait for game day or any party at all to indulge in these party food favorite.
The air fryer cooks frozen foods to perfection from these air fryer frozen mozzarella sticks to frozen chicken wings in the air fryer, you are guaranteed well cooked food in less time and with no need to thaw.
Why we love it
- Air fryer Frozen jalapeño poppers are super easy to make and beginner friendly
- These are perfect for entertaining for a party, game night or just for the family.
- Picky eater approved. Even the kids love this easy air fryer appetizer recipe
- One ingredient only. This recipe is made with store bought breaded jalapeño poppers. These have been precooked and frozen so there’s no need for oil. Just pop it into the air fryer straight from the freezer. No need to thaw.
You may like these too: Air fryer jalapeño poppers no breading, bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers (air fryer)
Best frozen Jalapeño brands
There are many frozen jalapeño poppers brands in stores including store brands. The most popular ones seem to be the TGIF and Farm rich brands.
These are the two I’ve tried personally. However, the best thing is to try whichever one is available to you and see how you like it. Store brands are always cheaper and as good if not better than some name brands.
- Your preferred brand of Frozen jalapeño poppers
- Dipping sauce of choice
Tools for this recipe
How long to cook frozen jalapeño poppers in the air fryer.
Frozen jalapeño poppers get cooked in less than 10 mins at 380°F / 190°C in a non preheated air fryer. Just make sure the insides are all hot and cooked through with a nice and crispy exterior.
How to air fry frozen jalapeño poppers
This is an overview of the recipe with step by step photos. Scroll down to the end of the post for a printable recipe card with the amount of ingredients and full recipe instructions.
Place Frozen jalapeño poppers in the air fryer basket and air fry at 380°F / 190°C for 5 mins flip with a pair of tongs and continue to cook until for another 3 to 4 mins or until it’s warmed through. At this point, you may notice a bit of cheese oozing out and that’s ok.
What to serve with
These can be served with dipping sauces like bbq sauce, sour cream dip. It can also be served along side guacamole or pico de gallo.
How to store and reheat
Since this is a precooked frozen food recipe, this is basically reheating, therefore it’s best eaten as soon as it’s air fried. I would suggest reheating the quantity needed at a time.
If for some reason, you find that you have leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Reheat in the air fryer when needed. I do not recommend reheating frozen jalapeño poppers more than once after the first time.
Air frying Tips
- No need to preheat the air fryer. If you preheat, or your air fryer has automatic preheat, the poppers will likely cook a couple of minutes faster than stated in this recipe. Keep an eye on them.
- Do not overcrowd the basket, cook in a single layer and in batches if needed.
- No need to spray oil on these.
- Let the poppers sit for a minute or two before biting into them because they can be pretty hot.
Here you’ll find answers to common questions about this recipe. If your question isn’t answered, please leave us a comment below and we’ll gladly answer them.
Can you air fry TGI Fridays poppers
Yes you can. The air fryer reheats frozen jalapeño poppers evenly and perfectly in less time than in the oven.
Where to buy?
These can be bought in the refrigerator section of your favorite grocery stores.
If you try this recipe, show it off on Instagram! Be sure to Follow and Tag @Airfryeryumblog on Instagram and use the hashtag #airfryeryumblog so we can see your recreations!
More air fryer appetizer recipes
- Gourmia air fryer bbq chicken wings
- Air fryer Pasta chips
- Butterflied chicken drumsticks
- All our
Check out all our >>>Air fryer Recipes!
Did you find this recipe helpful? Leave me a comment about it or any recipe idea you would love Air fryer ‘yummed’ and don’t forget to share with family and friends.
Happy Air frying!
Love it? Pin it! Then follow Air Fryer Yum on Pinterest for more deliciousness!
Looking for more air fryer recipes? Sign up for our yummy newsletter and Follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok for updates. Remember to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly videos.
Loving your air fryer much? Join other Air Fryer Buddies in our exclusive free Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group on Facebook!
New to the world of Air frying? We’ve got you covered. Check out our helpful >>> Air fryer Resources!
Shop all air fryers and air fryer accessories at our Amazon store.
Air Fryer Yum’s Pro Tip! Air fryer temperatures may vary depending on size, make and model. When making a recipe for the first time, start with less time, check for doneness then add more time as needed.
Air fryer frozen jalapeño poppers
- Air fryer
- 14 Frozen jalapeno poppers
- Place frozen jalapeño poppers in the air fryer basket. No need to preheat.
- Set temp to 380°F / 190°C and air fry for 8 to 10 mins. First cook for 5 mins, flip and cook for another 3 to 4 mins. Check to see if it’s warmed through if it’s not cook for another 1 to 2 minutes. Let stand for a minute or two before serving.
- This was made in a non preheated air fryer. It will cook in less time if you preheat.
- Cook from frozen no need to thaw.
- No need to spray extra oil on the poppers.
- Do not cook for too long otherwise the cheese will all ooze out completely.
Did you make this air fryer tutorial? Awesome! Please rate it by clicking the stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ when you leave a comment below. If you loved it please share the link to this recipe with family and friends and in you favorite Facebook group.