Need an air fryer recipe book or wondered the best air fryer cookbook for beginners! Personally I am a hoarder of cookbooks so I can understand why you might be out looking for a hard copy book or a pdf.
Table of Contents
- 1 The best Air fryer recipe books / Cookbooks
- 2 Join our Air fryer recipes group on Facebook!
- 3 Do I need an air fryer recipe book / Cookbook
- 4 15+ Air fryer cookbooks to try in 2022!
- 5 Air fryer recipe PDF or Physical book which one?
- 6 How to use a recipe book /cookbook
- 7 How to read recipes
- 8 Air frying Tips
- 9 Frequently asked questions
- 10 Some useful air fryer resources
The best Air fryer recipe books / Cookbooks
There is really no such thing as the best air fryer cook book or recipe book because cooking is relative and air fryer brands differ in the way they deliver.
One person might like one authors style and another person may not find that same book you raved about helpful, that’s why i try to stay away from the word Best but would rather use the top air fryer cook books
Join our Air fryer recipes group on Facebook!
Do I need an air fryer recipe book / Cookbook
There are lots of tried and tested online air fryer recipes including those shared on our website AirFryerYum.com which you can access for free by visiting the various websites so the decision to buy or not to buy an air fryer cookbook is entirely up to you.
Some people like to buy cookbooks because they prefer physical books to ebooks or PDFs. Some like physical cookbooks because of the beautiful pictures in them.
Some Air fryer brands like Cosori, Gourmia and Ninja foodie brands usually come with their cook books which you can also use as a guide (Please see section on how to read a recipe in the subsequent sections)
Related: Easy Air fryer recipes for beginners, How to use an air fryer,
15+ Air fryer cookbooks to try in 2022!
Crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside, and easy to make―The Super Easy Air Fryer Cookbook combines everything you love about air frying with the easiest, everyday recipes to enjoy conveniently crispy meals.
If you said at least ONE YES, this book is for you. It is going to be your favorite Air Fryer Cookbook with everyday recipes!
If you’re a fan of air frying, you already know that it’s an easy way to whip up tasty, crispy favorites that are healthier than deep-fried foods. This air fryer cookbook helps you take your air-frying skills up a notch with 129 recipes that range from fresh takes on the classics to more adventurous fare.
Healthy food? Or fried food? Why not both? By cooking with hot air instead of oil, air fryers provide a healthier option. The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook brings you recipes that are not merely healthier than deep-frying with oil, but genuinely nutritious, heart-healthy, and yummy.
The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook follows American Heart Association guidelines while delivering the flavor and crunch you crave in fried foods.
This essential air fryer cookbook shows you how to create healthier fresh takes on comfort food classics, crowd-pleasing snacks, and kid-friendly dishes,
It’s a snap with the brand-new Everyday Air Fryer.
Harnessing the power of circulating hot air, air frying allows you to roast, bake, and enjoy the taste and crunch of fried foods—but without as much oil or grease. Who better than Good Housekeeping to explain all the basics of using this trendy miracle machine?
Air fryer recipe PDF or Physical book which one?
This will also depend on individual preferences. Some people love PDFs in ebook format while others like flipping through physical pages.
How to use a recipe book /cookbook
When you buy a new cook book, Browse through the introduction of the book because that’s where the author is talking to you about the recipes and the tips and tricks to get you started.
Next, move to the recipes. You can find the recipes in the book through the table of contents found in the first few pages of the book. You can now read through the recipes and decide which one you’d like to make first.
How to read recipes
Sometimes readers don’t read through recipes before jumping in to make it. When this happens, the ready might have missed some important information which may make the recipe not turn out right.
The author of the recipe either the cookbook author or online recipe author is blamed for a mistake that wasn’t his/her fault. This is not to say that all recipes are accurate because there are recipes out there that don’t work.
To avoid this happening to you for a recipe that would have worked if followed correctly, here is what you should do.
- Read recipe: A recipe usually has 3 sections, the ingredients list, the instructions and notes. Read the entire recipe at least twice.
- Identify the ingredients: Create a shopping list with the ingredients in mind so you have what you need to try the recipe.
- Take not of the time. Most air fryer recipes may give a range instead one specific time. This is because air fryers are different. When trying a recipe for the first time in your air fryer, start with the lower time it
- Follow the recipe: This is not the time to make adjustments or substitutions. Follow the recipes as is first before tweaking it.
Air frying Tips
- Some air fryers preheat by default like the instant pot vortex oven. However you do not need to preheat cod yours doesn’t. The only thing is that if you preheat and the recipe you are following wasn’t made in a preheated air fryer, you may need to cook in less time so keep an eye on your food. Also if you cooking multiple batches and you didn’t preheat the first batch, subsequent batches will cook faster since the air fryer got preheated while cooking the first batch.
- It’s ok to open your air fryer as often as you need to while using your air fryer especially if this is your first time. You’d lone to know how your food is doing.
Frequently asked questions
Do they have air fryer cookbooks?
If you are asking if air fryer cook books and recipe books exist, the answer is yes. And can buy them online or in nearby bookstores. The question should be how reliable are physical cookbooks. Most of the ones in the collection above have great reviews. However you can do your own research. You can also buy them and take a look and if it’s not to your taste, be sure to return them before the return window closes for a full refund.
What to do with used cookbooks?
Have a cookbook problem? Have quite a collection and don’t need all of them anymore or don’t have the space to keep them? It’s time to declutter and you do so by giving your cookbook a new home, either by selling it, giving it away for free to friends and family or donating then to non profit organizations or your local library.
Where to buy air fryer recipe books / cookbooks
Since air fryers are the new kitchen appliance rave in town, you’ll find them online and in bookstores including used books stores.
Some useful air fryer resources
- Air fryer baking guide
- How to use the Cosori Air fryer
- Cosori Air fryer recipes for beginners
- Can I put parchment paper in the air fryer
Check out all our >>>Air fryer Recipes!
Did you find this recipe helpful? Leave me a comment about it or any recipe idea you would love Air fryer ‘yummed’ and don’t forget to share with family and friends.
Air Fryer Yum’s Pro Tip! Air fryer temperatures may vary depending on size, make and model. When making a recipe for the first time, start with less time, check for doneness then add more time as needed.
Happy Air frying!
Love it? Pin it!
Looking for more air fryer recipes? Sign up for our yummy newsletter and Follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok for updates. Remember to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly videos.
Loving your air fryer much? Join other Air Fryer Buddies in our exclusive free Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group on Facebook!
New to the world of Air frying? We’ve got you covered. Check out our helpful >>> Air fryer Resources!
Shop all air fryers and air fryer accessories at our Amazon store.
Do you have a favorite air fryer cook book? Awesome! Share it with us in the comments we’d love to see what you are reading.
Share your thoughts!