Perfectly cooked air fryer veggie sausage links in under 10 mins. This is an easy vegetarian breakfast that non vegetarians would love. I love to serve this with sautéed peppers, Texas toast or scrambled eggs. If you want to make it a full vegan meal, make some scrambled tofu or Just Egg omelet.
Veggie Sausages in the Air fryer
Sausages are cooked nicely in the air fryer. I love making sausage and peppers in my air fryer it’s such a tasty dinner recipe. There are a variety of ways to enjoy sausages. Another of our favorite is the Air get sausage and potatoes recipe. You need to try. It’s so good!
Veggie Sausage Brands
There are a variety of vegan or vegetarian sausages to choose from. These are some of the ones we have tried
- Earth grown veggie breakfast links
- Morning star
- Tofurkey sausages
- Field roast sausages
All you need is your favorite vegetarian or vegan breakfast sausage links. You air fryer and a pair of kitchen tongs.
How to make veggie sausage links in the air fryer
Place frozen links in the air fryer basket and bake sausages till cooked through. Remember to flip half way through.
What to serve it with
There a variety of ways to serve sausages and vegetarian sausages are no different. Below are a few ways we enjoy it.
- Sauteed peppers
- Steamed or Air fryer Broccoli.
- Scrambled tofu or Just Egg omelette
- Roasted potatoes
- Baked beans
- Cook Sausages from frozen no need to thaw. However if sausages have been thawed you would need to cook in less time.
- These veggie sausages were cooked in a non preheated air fryer.
Your Frequently Asked Questions Answered
Can you fry vegetarian sausages?
Yes you can pan fry these sausages. To do so, preheat the skillet and pan fry till cooked through.
Are Veggie Sausages good for you?
They may not be completely healthy but may be a healthier option for some diets because it tends to have considerably less fat. You can read more about it here.
What toppings go well with sausages?
Mustard, Ketchup, Barbecue sauce, sweet or pickle relish are great options.
More Vegetarian air fryer recipes
- Air fryer French fries
- Breaded mushrooms in the air fryer
- How to make broccoli in the air fryer
- Air fryer Kale chips
- We have a growing collection of air fryer vegetarian recipes we think you’d love. Be sure to check them out!
Check out all our >>>Air fryer Recipes!
Did you find this recipe helpful? Leave me a comment about it or any recipe idea you would love Air fryer ‘yummed’ and don’t forget to share with family and friends.
Happy Air frying!
Looking for more air fryer recipes? Sign up for our yummy newsletter and Follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok for updates. Remember to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly videos.
Loving your air fryer much? Join other Air Fryer Buddies in our exclusive free Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group on Facebook!
New to the world of Air frying? We’ve got you covered. Check out our helpful>>> Air fryer Resources!
Love it? Pin it
Air fryer Veggie Breakfast Links
- 8 links Veggie breakfast sausages
- ¼ cup Ketchup
Air fryer method
- Place sausages in air fryer basket
- Set temperature to 380°F / 194°C and cook for 8 to 10 mins or until cooked through. Remember to flip sausages half way through the cooking time.
- Preheat a non stick pan over medium heat
- Cook frozen sausages till cooked through. Be sure to flip veggie links from time to time.
- Place frozen links on a microwave safe plate.
- Cook on high at 30 seconds intervals for up to 90 seconds or until the links are heated through.