Breakfast or Brunch couldn’t be easier with these fluffy air fryer cinnamon rolls made with refrigerated Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls. We love to make these from scratch and sometimes in the oven but nothing beats the ease of making it in the air fryer with this easy hack. It comes our soft and fluffy and a drizzle of glaze on the warm rolls is simply heavenly.
Air fryer Cinnamon rolls with refrigerated dough
Cinnamon rolls is one of my kids’ favorite breakfast or dessert. Yes it can be a dessert as well with all that frosting on top. We love to make cinnamon rolls from scratch especially during the holidays but of course sometimes we need a quick fix and there’s no shame in indulging in canned refrigerated cinnamon rolls.
Why make Cinnamon rolls in the air fryer
Cinnamon rolls? Air fryer? How? I hear you and I wondered the same thing but making cinnamon rolls in air fryer is a true game changer. Only one try and you are not doing it any other way. Here’s why you’ll love it!
- Easy breakfast or brunch
- Kid friendly
- Quick and tasty
- Beginner friendly
Related: Air fryer French toast
- Your favorite cinnamon roll brand
- Sugar glaze
Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls cook time?
Most canned cinnamon rolls cook in 8 minutes in the air fryer. I have tried both the Pillsbury brand and most store brands and I find that they all cook at approximately 8 minutes in the air fryer. You can add another minute or two if you find that this doesn’t work for you or if you want the top slightly crispy.
How to air fry cinnamon rolls
This is an overview of the recipe with step by step photos. Scroll down to end of post for a printable recipe card with the amount of ingredients and full recipe instructions.
Directly in Air fryer basket
Place cinnamon rolls on your parchment paper lined air fryer basket and air fry at 330°F / 165°C for 8 mins. Flip at the last two minutes.
Making it is a cake pan
Place cinnamon roll in a parchment paper lined 8 inch baking pan. Bake in the air fryer 330°F / 165°C for 8 to 10 minutes. Flip over in the 2 minutes of cooking time
Though these can keep in the refrigerator in an air tight container for up to 2 days in the refrigerator, there are usually no leftovers. However if you need to make these ahead make them plain, store in an air tight container till you are ready to reheat. Store the icing pouch in the refrigerator till ready to use.
Reheating cinnamon rolls
These can be reheated in the microwave for up to a minute in 20 secs intervals. To reheat in the air fryer, place them in the air fryer basket and reheat at 330F for 2 to 3 mins.l or till heated through.
Are Pillsbury cinnamon rolls vegan?
These cinnamon rolls are not considered vegan because they contain whey protein and some other ingredients that are not vegan friendly. Read more at Can Vegan eat.
- Use perforated parchment paper for ease of flipping and to remove the need to spray some oil on the basket
- Flip the cinnamon rolls over with a cookie spatula in the last 2 minutes of cook time to ensure the underside cooks as well.
- Air fryers cook definitely it’s ok to cook for more time than indicated in the recipe if you need to.
- If you find that sugar glaze that comes in the can difficult to spread, pop it into the microwave without the metal lid and nuke for 2 to 5 seconds to soften it to a spreadable consistency.
Frequently asked questions
Can I air fryer cinnamon rolls?
Cinnamon rolls are great for your air fryer whether they are made from scratch or from refrigerated dough.
What temp to cook cinnamon rolls in air fryer?
I cook my cinnamon rolls at 330°F / 165°C. That’s what I have found works best for these refrigerated doughs.
Can I make cinnamon rolls without refrigerated canned dough?
Yes you can make Air fryer cinnamon rolls from scratch in your air fryer. Use your favorite cinnamon rolls recipe and cook in the air fryer at 350F for 8 to 10 mins.
More Air fryer Breakfast Recipes
- Air fryer bacon and eggs toast
- How to toast bread in the air fryer
- Crispy Air fryer bacon
- Tasty air fried Kielbasa sausages
- Air fryer Turkey bacon
Check out all our >>>Air fryer Recipes!
Did you find this recipe helpful? Leave me a comment about it or any recipe idea you would love Air fryer ‘yummed’ and don’t forget to share with family and friends.
Happy Air frying!
Love it? Pin it!
Looking for more air fryer recipes? Sign up for our yummy newsletter and Follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok for updates. Remember to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly videos.
Loving your air fryer much? Join other Air Fryer Buddies in our exclusive free Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group on Facebook!
New to the world of Air frying? We’ve got you covered. Check out our helpful >>> Air fryer Resources!
Shop all air fryers and air fryer accessories at our Amazon store.
Air fryer Cinnamon rolls (Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls)
- Cosori Air fryer
- Perforated Parchment paper
- Cookie spatula
- 1 can Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls or any store brand refrigerated dough
- ¼ cup glaze
- Open can of refrigerated cinnamon rolls to reveal the dough. Remove the icing cup and set it aside.
- Place the rolls in that parchment paper lined air fryer basket.
- Set temperature to 330°F / 165°C and cook for 6 mins then flip with the cookie spatula and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Spread the icing on the rolls and serve immediately.
- Use perforated parchment paper for easy of flipping and to remove the need to spray some oil on the basket
- Flip the cinnamon rolls over in the last 2 minutes of cook time to ensure the underside cooks as well.
- Air fryers cook definitely it’s ok to cook for more or less time than indicated in the recipe if you need to start checking at 6 minute if making it for the first time.
- If you find that sugar glaze that comes in the can difficult to spread, pop it into the microwave without the metal lid and nuke for 2 to 5 seconds to soften it to a spreadable consistency
Nutritional information is an estimate and may change based on products used. Please read full nutrition disclaimer here.
Did you make this air fryer cinnamon rolls recipe? Awesome! Please use the Star Rating ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ when you leave a comment, it helps readers out! Also be sure to tag & follow @AirFryerYumBlog on Instagram. We’d love to see your recreations of our recipes!