This Eggs, bacon and toast recipe like the song implies makes for a great breakfast and you can make this delight in your air fryer in little time. This is an easy open faced sandwich that you can add to your collection of air fryer breakfast recipes.
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email below and we’ll send it to your inbox right away! Plus you’ll get amazing recipes & tips from us every week. Enjoy!
Table of Contents
Why this recipe is so good!
- It ticks the boxes Carbs, Protein and fats without going overboard.
- It’s easy to make and requires a few ingredients.
- This recipe is easily adaptable. Skip the bacon and use Turkey bacon instead.
- Everyone loves it at least everyone in my house does which says a lot cos I have some picky eaters.
Eggs Bacon and Toast song
Ever heard the phrase start your day the Gergich way? Did you know this song from the show Parks and recreation about eggs bacon and toast because it just sums up how amazing this air fryer breakfast is. It’s worthy enough to deserve a song 😉
The song goes this way. ♫ Eggs, bacon and toast. Eggs, bacon and toast. Why don’t you start your day the Gergich way with eggs, bacon and toast! ♫
Is this recipe the same as Egg in a hole?
No it’s not the same. Egg in a hole is an entirely different open sandwich. With egg in a hole, you will need to cut out the middle of the bread with a cookie cuter and fill the hole with an egg before frying.
For Egg bacon and toast, the bacon creates a dam for the egg as is seen in this video.
What ingredients do you need.
- Butter: I like to spread some butter on the surface touching the basket to prevent the eggs from sipping through to the basket.
- Black pepper
How to make Eggs bacon and toast in the air fryer
Butter one side of a bread slice, place buttered side down in the air fryer basket.
Create a dam for the eggs by placing the bacon in a ring form.
Pour egg within the bacon ring. Repeat process for second slice. Slide air fryer basket in. Set temperature to 350°F / 177°C and air fryer for 8 mins.
- Spread butter on one side of each bread It helps prevent the egg from leaking through and also adds a nice taste and crunch to the toast.
- No need to preheat the air fryer.
More Bacon Air fryer recipes
Other breakfast recipes to make
Check out all our >>>Air fryer Recipes!
Did you find this recipe helpful? Leave me a comment about it or any recipe idea you would love Air fryer ‘yummed’ and don’t forget to share with family and friends.
Happy Air frying!
Looking for more air fryer recipes? Sign up for our yummy newsletter and Follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok for updates. Remember to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly videos.
Loving your air fryer much? Join other Air Fryer Buddies in our exclusive free Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group on Facebook!
New to the world of Air frying? We’ve got you covered. Check out our helpful>>> Air fryer Resources!
Love it? Pin it
Air fryer Eggs, Bacon and Toast
- Air fryer
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 2 strips bacon
- 2 large eggs
- Pinch Ground black pepper (optional)
- Spread butter one side of each bread, place buttered side down in the air fryer basket.
- Create a ring with the bacon on top of each bread to create a dam for the eggs
- Pour eggs inside each bacon dam, sprinkle some black pepper
- Air fryer at 350°F / 177°C for 8 mins. Serve immediately.°
- I don’t recommend using extra large eggs for this recipe, it will spill over the bacon dam a lot more than it did with the large eggs I used.
- Medium eggs can be used, however I would recommend lowering the temp to 330°F and cook for 8-10 mins.
- The eggs in this recipe are fully cooked. If you like runny eggs, you might want to cook for 6 mins.