Reheating crispy honey chicken (Pf Chang) in the air fryer is so easy and gets dinner ready in less than 15 minutes. Some times we are not geared up to spending hours in the kitchen.
Enter quick and easy meals like this frozen Pf Chang’s honey chicken recipe. It’s so good and can be enjoyed on its own or as a side dish to cooked white or brown rice.
Can you make Pf Changs honey chicken in the air fryer?
Oh yes you can! Whether making this recipe from scratch or simply reheating from frozen, crispy honey chicken can be made in the air fryer.
And if you asking yourself ‘Does PF Chang’s have honey chicken’, then you are in luck cos they have it in their restaurant menu and if you can’t get to the restaurant and don’t want to make some from scratch, you can buy some packs in the frozen aisle section of most grocery stores.
What is PF Chang’s Honey Chicken?
This is an Asian style chicken recipe made with chicken, honey, soy sauce and other ingredients.
Chicken breasts are cut up into bite sized pieces. Tossed in corn starch, pan fried. The honey sauce is made then the chicken is simmered in the sauce.
What you need to make this recipe
- A bag of frozen P.F. Chang’s crispy honey chicken
- Scallions for garnishing
- Cooked rice to serve
How do you cook frozen PF Chang’s honey chicken in the air fryer
Transfer contents of the bag into an oven safe dish that can fit in your air fryer.
Set the temp to 380°F / 194°C and cook for 8 - 10 mins or until cooked through with the internal temperature of the chicken being at least 165°F / 74°C
Make it on the stove top
Don’t have an air fryer yet? You can make this on the stovetop. Follow the steps below to do so.
Transfer contents into a skillet and cook on medium low heat till cooked through. Internal temperature should be at least 165°F / 74°C
- No need to thaw, cook from frozen
- This recipe was made in a non preheated air fryer
- Stir at least once as it reheats in the air fryer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much sugar in PF Chang’s honey chicken
There are 21g of sugar per serving as written in the company’s packaging.
Is PF Chang’s honey chicken gluten free?
No. It’s not gluten free.
How many calories are in PF Chang’s honey chicken
There are 3 servings in the pack with 340 cal per serving.
Love Air fryer Asian Recipes? I thought so!
- Air fryer frozen dumplings
- Egg rolls in the air fryer
- Air fryer orange chicken
- Delicious Air fryer sweet and sour chicken.
More recipes to reheat in the air fryer
- Reheating fries in the air fryer
- How to reheat Pizza in the air fryer
- Reheating chicken
- How to reheat croissant
- All our air fryer frozen food recipes!
Check out all our >>>Air fryer Recipes!
Did you find this recipe helpful? Leave me a comment about it or any recipe idea you would love Air fryer ‘yummed’ and don’t forget to share with family and friends.
Happy Air frying!
Love it? Pin it!
Looking for more air fryer recipes? Sign up for our yummy newsletter and Follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok for updates. Remember to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly videos.
Loving your air fryer much? Join other Air Fryer Buddies in our exclusive free Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group on Facebook!
New to the world of Air frying? We’ve got you covered. Check out our helpful >>> Air fryer Resources!
Shop all air fryers and air fryer accessories at our Amazon store.
Air fryer Frozen Crispy Honey Chicken (PF Chang)
- 1 Pack Frozen PF Chang’s Honey Chicken
- 3 cups cooked rice for serving
- Transfer frozen honey chicken to an oven safe dish that can fit into your air fryer.
- Set temp to 380°F / 194°C and cook for 8-10 mins or till warmed through. Remember to stir half way through cooking time.
- Serve over cooked white rice.
- Recipe made in a non preheated oven.
- No need to thaw product before cooking however if the product is slightly thawed, you will need to cook for a shorter time 8-9 mins depending on how thawed it is.
- If using the oven style air fryers, cook in the middle rack for up to 15 mins stirring at intervals.