If you’d love to make some frozen chicken bites in the air fryer, be sure to grab a bag of Tyson boneless chicken bites from the refrigerator aisle the next time you’re at the grocery store.
Making these frozen boneless chicken bites in the air fryer is a game changer and you’ll definitely love how quick and easy it is.
Table of Contents
- 1 Tyson boneless chicken bites
- 2 Why this works
- 3 Ingredients
- 4 How long to cook Tyson boneless chicken bites in the air fryer
- 5 How to air fry frozen chicken bites in the air fryer
- 6 How to serve
- 7 How to store and reheat
- 8 Air frying Tips
- 9 FAQs
- 10 More air fryer recipes
- 11 Tyson boneless chicken bites in air fryer
Tyson boneless chicken bites
We recently shared a super delicious air fryer chicken bites recipe made from scratch that has been a rave with our readers. These frozen chicken bites are for when you’re short on time and need some thing fuss free to make for your family.
I occasionally have a bag of Tyson any’tizer in the freezer for when I need to whip up something really quick and easy for dinner, lunch, after school snack or even as an appetizer for the any get together including holidays and family game night.
If you love breaded chicken chunks then you’ll definitely love these air fryer frozen chicken bites because they turn crispy and delicious right out of the air fryer.
Related: air fryer Tyson popcorn chicken,
Why this works
It’s super easy to make in the air fryer with little or no mess
Food gets ready in less than 15 mins
You don’t need extra oil to air fryer frozen chicken bites.
- Tyson frozen boneless chicken bites
How long to cook Tyson boneless chicken bites in the air fryer
It takes anywhere between 10 to 12 mins at 400°F (200°C) in my Cosori air fryer without preheating. Air fryers brands differ in how they cook food so it’s always best to use your discretion.
The best time to have an idea how your air fryer cooks is when it’s time to flip the food usually at the halfway mark. How far the food has cooked at this time will help guide you as to how much time you need when compared with the recipe you are following. So adjust the time accordingly.
How to air fry frozen chicken bites in the air fryer
This is an overview of the recipe with step by step photos. Scroll down to the end of this post for a printable recipe card with the amount of ingredients and full recipe instructions.
Remove from packaging. Transfer to air fryer basket and air fry at 400°F (200°C) for 10 to 12 mins.
How to serve
How to store and reheat
I recommend you air fry the quantity you need. However if you find that you have leftovers, let it cool down completely before storing in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Reheat in the air fryer for best results.
Air frying Tips
- No need to preheat.
- Do not overcrowd the basket. The chicken should be placed in a single layer in the air fryer basket. You can cook in batches if needed.
- Subsequent batches tend to cook faster because the air fryer got preheated while making the previous batch so keep an eye on it.
Here you’ll find answers to common questions about this recipe. If your question isn’t answered, please leave us a comment below and we’ll gladly answer them.
Yes, Tyson frozen chicken bites are fully cooked and just need to be heated up before eating.
They can be reheated in the oven, microwave, or air fryer.
If you try this recipe, show it off on Instagram! Be sure to Follow and Tag @Airfryeryumblog on Instagram and use the hashtag #airfryeryumblog so we can see your recreations!
Tools used for this recipe
- This recipe was made using the Cosori air fryer. I like that it comes in 3 colors, Black, Red and White (my favorite)
- Perforated Parchment paper or perforated silicon Mat (optional)
- Kitchen tongs (optional)
- Digital instant read Meat thermometer
- Heat resistant mat for your counter top
- Meal prep bowls for storage and easy reheating
Did you find this recipe helpful? Leave me a comment about it or any recipe idea you would love Air fryer ‘yummed’ and don’t forget to share with family and friends.
Happy Air frying!
Love it? Pin it! Then follow Air Fryer Yum on Pinterest for more deliciousness!
Looking for more air fryer recipes? Sign up for our yummy newsletter and Follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok for updates. Remember to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly videos.
Loving your air fryer much? Join other Air Fryer Buddies in our exclusive free Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group on Facebook!
New to the world of Air frying? We’ve got you covered. Check out our helpful >>> Air fryer Resources!
Shop all air fryers and air fryer accessories at our Amazon store.
Air Fryer Yum’s Pro Tip! Air fryer temperatures may vary depending on size, make and model. When making a recipe for the first time, start with less time, check for doneness then add more time as needed.
Tyson boneless chicken bites in air fryer
- 1.5 Lb frozen boneless chicken bites
- dipping sauce of choice
- Remove chicken from packaging.
- Arrange on a single layer in the air fryer basket or tray. A little overlap is allowed but do not overcrowd the basket.
- Air fry at 400°F (200°C) for 10 to 12 mins or until heated through and crispy to your liking. Remember to flip chicken half way through cooking time.
- Serve immediately.
Did you make this air fryer recipe? Awesome! Please rate it by clicking the stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ when you leave a comment below. If you loved it please share the link to this recipe with family and friends and in your favorite Facebook group.