This Air fryer Naan bread pizza is a quick and easy way to enjoy your favorite Friday night dinner in less time. Making Naan pizza in the air fryer makes all the difference and is easily customizable with a lot of topping options.
Table of Contents
- 1 Air fryer Naan bread pizza Recipe
- 2 Why you’ll love this recipe
- 3 Join our Air fryer Recipe group on Facebook!
- 4 Ingredients
- 5 Is Naan vegan?
- 6 Naan bread brands
- 7 Vegan Naan brands
- 8 How to make naan pizza in the air fryer
- 9 Naan pizza toppings
- 10 Variations of this pizza
- 11 Storage instructions
- 12 Tips
- 13 Frequently asked questions
- 14 More air fryer recipes to try
- 15 Air fryer Naan bread pizza
Air fryer Naan bread pizza Recipe
Quit the take out and make this easy to make air fryer 5 minute naan pizza with a soft and tasty flat bread. These get ready in less time than it takes to make a regular pizza.
To be honest, Naan bread pizza is our our favorite way to get a quick homemade pizza for a perfect weeknight dinner and based on the brand of naan used, you can easily call this a Stonefire naan pizza. However any brand would work well with this easy recipe.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Family friendly
Join our Air fryer Recipe group on Facebook!
Related recipes how to reheat pizza in the air fryer. Stonefire mini naan pizza
- Naan bread
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheeses
- Pizza toppings
- Substitution naan bread for regular pizza dough, Pita bread or Flour tortillas.
- Instead of regular pizza sauce you can also use bbq sauce.
- You can use shredded cheddar instead can of mozzarella cheese.
Is Naan vegan?
Just like tortillas are common in Mexican cuisine, Naan bread is the equivalent of tortillas in Indian cuisine. You might be wondering if Naan bread is vegan.
Traditionally Naan is made with non vegan ingredients like yogurt. So most common name brand bought in stores are not vegan.
Naan bread brands
There are a variety of naan breads to choose from. Vegan and non vegan options are available. Below are naan bread brands
Regular Naan brands
- Stone fire naan (regular size, mini naan and dipping naan)
- Specially selected by Aldi’s
- Trader Joe’s brand
Vegan Naan brands
- Toufayan bakery naan bread
- Atoria’s family bakery traditional naan
How to make naan pizza in the air fryer
This is an overview of the recipe with step by step photos. Scroll down to end of post for a printable recipe card with the amount of ingredients and full recipe instructions.
Naan pepperoni pizza
Place naan bread on parchment paper lined air fryer basket or tray, spread pizza sauce, add the shredded mozzarella cheese.
Next add the topping and bake at 380F / till cheese is melted
Bacon pepperoni pizza:
Repeat steps 1 to 3 above and then proceed to steps 4 to 6 below
Naan pizza toppings
There are a variety of topping to use for your naan pizza. Some of our favorites are listed below.
- Cooked Cubed Chicken breast
- Pineapple chunks
- Ground beef
- Canadian bacon
- Bell peppers
Variations of this pizza
This is dependent on the toppings used we can make a lot of variations of naan bread pizza based on what’s on it.
Chicken pizza: This is made with chicken, olives and or any other topping of your choice.
Pepperoni Pizza: Made with pepperoni as the main ingredients and can be accompanied with other meats or sausages
Hawaiian Pizza: Made with bacon, ham or Canadian bacon and pineapple chunks
Vegetable Pizza: Topped with veggie like mushrooms, bell peppers etc.
Vegan Pizza: use vegan naan bread, vegan mozzarella and vegan pizza toppings to make this recipe vegan friendly
To store leftovers, place parchment paper or wax paper between each slice and wrap in a cling film before storing in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 2 weeks.
Reheat in the microwave at 20 second intervals till warmed through or in air fryer for 3 mins at 350F
- Precook the naan in the air fryer at 380F for 2 minutes for a crisper crust
- Use parchment paper to catch any cheese drippings.
- Lift out pizza from basket style air fryer using a pancake spatula it has a large surface area which makes it easier to lift the pizza without ruining it.
- If making vegetable pizza, precook the veggies before adding it to the pizza.
Frequently asked questions
Is naan bread healthy?
Naan bread generally made with white flour so isn’t much different from white bread however Naan bread made with whole wheat is considered a healthier alternative.
Is naan high in carbs?
A whole regular Naan bread serves 3 with a total carb of 20g each making it a high carb food.
More air fryer recipes to try
- Air fryer hard boiled eggs
- Chinese Chicken in a stick
- Frozen burritos in air fryer
Check out all our >>>Air fryer Recipes!
Did you find this recipe helpful? Leave me a comment about it or any recipe idea you would love Air fryer ‘yummed’ and don’t forget to share with family and friends.
Happy Air frying!
Love it? Pin it!
Looking for more air fryer recipes? Sign up for our yummy newsletter and Follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok for updates. Remember to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly videos.
Loving your air fryer much? Join other Air Fryer Buddies in our exclusive free Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group on Facebook!
New to the world of Air frying? We’ve got you covered. Check out our helpful >>> Air fryer Resources!
Shop all air fryers and air fryer accessories at our Amazon store.
Air Fryer Yum’s Pro tip! Air fryer temperatures may vary depending on size, make and model. When making a recipe for the first time, start with less time, check for doneness then add more time as needed.
Air fryer Naan bread pizza
- Cosori Air fryer
- Perforated Parchment paper
- Pancake Spatula
- Silicon spatula
- 2 6 inch Naan bread
- ¼ cup Pizza sauce
- ¾ cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoon bacon crumbles
- 10 Pieces Pepperoni
- Place one Naan bread in a parchment paper lined air fryer basket or air fryer rack.
- Spread pizza sauce on the Naan bread using a spoon or silicon spatula.
- Put shredded Mozzarella cheese evenly over the sauce.
For Pepperoni Pizza
- Place pepperoni slices on the mozzarella cheese and press them down gently. Bake at 380°F / 190°C for 4 mins or until cheese is melted.
For Bacon Pizza
- Place pepperoni slices on the mozzarella cheese and press them down gently. Add the bacon crumbles and bake at 380°F / 190°C for 4 mins or until cheese is melted.
Did you make this recipe? Awesome! Please rate it by clicking the stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ when you leave a comment below. Also be sure to tag & follow @AirFryerYumBlog on Instagram. We’d love to see your recreations of our recipes!
Share your thoughts!