As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my Full Affiliates Disclosure here.
Air fryer banana muffins are easy to make and serves as perfect snacks, desserts or breakfast. It’s made in just one bowl, easy to make and requires a few ingredients. I used a sugar free sweetener to make these moist and delicious muffins low calorie and sugar free. Let me show you how I make these muffins in the air fryer.
Banana Bread Muffins in Air fryer.
Since getting my air fryer, I find that I hardly turn on my oven because I can make almost anything in it and these banana bread muffins are no different. You need to try out the double chocolate chip banana bread muffins too. Those are so delicious.
They come out moist and yummy in a shorter time than when baked in the oven. That’s one of the reasons I bake these muffins in my air fryer. Plus my kids can bake it themselves as well. Win - Win
- Very Ripe Bananas. Don’t have very ripe bananas? I have a post on how to ripen bananas in the air fryer.
- Butter or oil
- All Purpose Flour
- Sweetener of choice. I used Monkfruit-Erythritol blend to keep calories low and make this banana bread sugar free. Feel free to use regular sugar or honey.
- Ground Cinnamon
- Vanilla extract
How to make Air fryer Banana Muffins.
- This is a less mess one bowl recipe.First things first, Gather your ingredients.
- Mash the Bananas in a bowl, add sugar, eggs, melted butter, vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- Add Flour, baking soda and baking powder. Fold in to combine.
- Scoop banana bread batter into the silicon muffin cups.
- Bake in the Air fryer.
Make it in the oven
Don’t have an air fryer just yet? Don’t worry I’ve got you covered. It will take a little longer but you can definitely make these on the oven and I am happy to show you how. Please follow steps below.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix ingredients according to recruit below to get batter
- Scoop batter into lined 12 muffin tins
- Bake for 18 to 20 mins till tooth pick comes out clean.
Tips for Success
- No need to preheat the air fryer. Mine baked at 14 mins without preheating however the next batch baked faster at 12 mins because the Air fryer was preheated.
- If you don’t have silicon baking cups. Sturdy muffin/ cupcake liners would work well.
- Have semi ripe bananas and need to make these ASAP! Ripen your bananas in your air fryer following the tutorial in this guide.
- Don’t over fill the muffin liners or they will over flow. Fill only half way.
More Air fryer Dessert Recipes
- Air fryer cake
- Chocolate Banana muffins in Air fryer
- Air fryer cupcakes
Other Air fryer Recipes to try
- Crispy Air fryer Chicken drumsticks:
- Air fryer meatballs from scratch
- Frozen Mozzarella sticks in the Air fryer
Loving your air fryer much? Join other Air Fryer Buddies in our exclusive free Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group on Facebook!
Happy Air frying!
Air fryer Banana Muffins
- Air fryer
- Silicon muffin liners
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs (well beaten)
- 113g (½ cup) salted butter (melted)
- ¾ cup monk-fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 210g (1½ cup) All purpose flour
- Spray silicon muffin liners with oil spray and set aside
- Mash Bananas in a bowl, add Sweetener, melted butter, beaten eggs, vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- Add flour, baking powder and baking soda to the wet ingredients, then mix to combine.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin liners and bake in Air fryer at 330°F for 14 mins or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- I used monk-fruit sweetener to cut down on sugar to make these muffins sugar free and low calorie. Feel free to use regular sugar or honey.
- I didn’t preheat my air fryer however the second batch of muffins will bake faster than the first batch because your air fryer has been preheated. Please keep an eye on it.