Learn how to reheat chicken nuggets in air fryer and guess what, when you do, reheating chicken nuggets in air fryer is going to become your favorite way to warm up this all time kids favorite! Whether you are reheating homemade chicken nuggets, frozen chicken nuggets or leftovers from your favorite fast food chain like McDonald’s, the air fryer is definitely your plug.
Table of Contents
- 1 Reheating chicken nuggets in air fryer is the best
- 2 Join our Air fryer recipes group on Facebook
- 3 Why you’ll love the air fryer for reheating chicken nuggets
- 4 What you’ll need
- 5 How to reheat chicken nuggets in air fryer
- 6 How to serve
- 7 Can you store reheated chicken nuggets?
- 8 Air frying Tips
- 9 FAQs
- 10 More air fryer reheating guides
- 11 How to reheat chicken nuggets in air fryer
Reheating chicken nuggets in air fryer is the best
We’ve also had occasions when we oblige the kids on a quick drive through trip to McDonald’s for some crispy McNuggets! Which is exactly why we are here today, reheating leftovers.
I know the paper towel hack of reheating nuggets in the microwave will give you relatively crispy chicken nuggets, however the air fryer beats all the methods of reheating nuggets hands down and I’m happy to show you how!
Why you’ll love the air fryer for reheating chicken nuggets
- Tastier results
Related recipes: How to reheat McDonald’s nuggets in air fryer, reheating fries in the air fryer
What you’ll need
- Chicken nuggets
- Side of fries
- Dipping sauce
How to reheat chicken nuggets in air fryer
This is super easy so let’s get started.
Reheating cold chicken nuggets
If these are straight from the refrigerator and cold, irrespective of if they are homemade from scratch or from a fast food restaurant, simply place in a single layer in the air fryer basket then Air fry at 350°F / 180°C for 3 to 5 mins flipping half way through cooking time
If reheating frozen chicken nuggets, arrange nuggets in a single layer and set temp to 400°F / 200°C for 10 to 12 mins.
How to serve
What do you serve chicken nuggets with? These can be served with fries! It can be added to salads or just served with your favorite duping sauce.
Can you store reheated chicken nuggets?
It’s best not to store reheated chicken nuggets. To avoid this, reheat in batches and only reheat the quantity you need at a time.
Air frying Tips
- Preheating: Though preheating the air fryer helps cook the food faster. I usually don’t preheat my air fryer before reheating reason being that the air fryer is different from an oven and heats up pretty fast.
- Heat circulation: Do not overcrowd the basket to ensure the nuggets heat up evenly.
- State of the nuggets: If you’d rather not reheat the chicken nuggets from frozen, you can thaw in the refrigerator overnight and reheat as per instructions in this post.
How long to reheat chicken nuggets in air fryer?
It takes about 3 to 5 minutes to reheat nuggets to hot and crispy perfection in the air fryer.
Can you reheat fast food chicken nuggets in the air fryer?
Definitely! We reheat McDonald’s McNuggets in the air fryer! We have also reheated Burger Kings nuggets as well.
What is the best way to reheat chicken nuggets?
The air fryer for me beats all the other methods hands down. It’s faster than the oven and delivers delicious crispy nuggets everytime with no risk of the hot spots you’d likely get in the microwave if not reheated properly.
If you try this air fryer reheating guide , show it off on Instagram! Be sure to Follow and Tag @Airfryeryumblog on Instagram and use the hashtag #airfryeryumblog so we can see your recreations!
Did you find this recipe helpful? Leave me a comment about it or any recipe idea you would love Air fryer ‘yummed’ and don’t forget to share with family and friends.
Happy Air frying!
Love it? Pin it! Then follow Air Fryer Yum on Pinterest for more deliciousness!
Looking for more air fryer recipes? Sign up for our yummy newsletter and Follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok for updates. Remember to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly videos.
Loving your air fryer much? Join other Air Fryer Buddies in our exclusive free Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group on Facebook!
New to the world of Air frying? We’ve got you covered. Check out our helpful >>> Air fryer Resources!
Shop all air fryers and air fryer accessories at our Amazon store.
Air Fryer Yum’s Pro Tip! Air fryer temperatures may vary depending on size, make and model. When making a recipe for the first time, start with less time, check for doneness then add more time as needed.
How to reheat chicken nuggets in air fryer
- 18 Pieces Chicken nuggets
- ¼ Cup ketchup (You can also use barbecue sauce or Fry sauce)
Cold chicken nuggets (not frozen)
- Arrange chicken nuggets in air fryer basket or rack
- Set temperature to 350°F / 180°C and air fry for 3 to 5 mins or until warmed through.
Frozen chicken nuggets
- Place frozen nuggets in the air fryer basket or rack if using the oven style air fryer.
- Set temperature to 400°F / 200°C and cook for 10 to 12 mins. Remember to flip half way through cooking time for even cooking.
Did you reheat chicken nuggets in the air fryer? Awesome! Please rate it by clicking the stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ when you leave a comment below. If you loved it please share the link to this guide with family and friends and in you favorite Facebook group.