Air fryer country style ribs; a winning recipe that just has to be shared to you guys. My new favorite way to make country style ribs bone in or boneless, and to be honest, with the air fryer there’s no need to turn on the oven or light up your grill in the hot summer months. These ribs are sooo good, made with the the easiest dry rub and so easy to make.
Table of Contents
- 1 Air fryer country style ribs recipe.
- 2 Join our exclusive air fryer recipe book on Facebook!
- 3 What are country style pork ribs?
- 4 Ingredients
- 5 Shop the Cosori Air fryer Today and use code AFY15 for 15% off!
- 6 How long do you cook Air fryer country style ribs?
- 7 How to make country style ribs in the air fryer
- 8 For Bone in country style ribs
- 9 Boneless
- 10 What to serve with ribs
- 11 How to store Air fried country style ribs
- 12 Tips
- 13 FAQs
- 14 More Air fryer recipes to try
- 15 Air fryer Country style ribs
Air fryer country style ribs recipe.
Grilled country style is great but guess what? Air fryer country style pork ribs is even better. Common, you can use your air fryer all year round no need to pack it up and bring it out only on a particular time of year, hello summer! Here are a few more reasons you should you should be making this recipe!
- You would love it! I mean who doesn’t love tender melt in your mouth meat with a good glaze of bbq sauce.
- County style ribs are affordable cuts of meat and taste absolutely delicious.
- This recipe gets ready in less than 30 mins and require minimal prep and just a few ingredients.
- The dry rub used in this recipe is so good and super easy to whip up. It can be used with other cuts of meat too
What are country style pork ribs?
Did you know country style ribs are not ribs at all? They are actually cuts of pork shoulder. They are meatier than regular ribs and are a very cheap and affordable part of meat to add to your meals.
- Country style pork ribs (bone-in or boneless)
- Barbecue sauce, I used a sugar free barbecue sauce to keep it Keto and low carb friendly. Feel free to use your favorite bbq sauce.
- Dry rub ingredients
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
How long do you cook Air fryer country style ribs?
When cooking meats in the air fryer, there are a few variables to consider. The size and thickness of the meat, the wattage of your air fryer and how well done you like your meat cooked.
How to make country style ribs in the air fryer
This is an overview of this recipe. Be sure to check out the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page for full recipe instructions.
For Bone in country style ribs
Wash the ribs and pat dry with paper towel. Mic the dry rub and apply it generously on all sides of the meats. Brush the ribs with barbecue sauce then lightly spray basket with oil.
Place the meats in the air fryer basket and air fry for up to 25 mins or until internal temp in the meat thermometer reads 145°F / 63°F. Flip half way through cooking time.
Two minutes before the time is up, Brush on more barbecue sauce and complete the cooking time. Let it rest for a minute then serve.
Repeat same process as stated above, but cook for 20 mins. Remember the internal temp has to be 145°F / 63°F. Flip half way through cooking time.
What to serve with ribs
Ribs can definitely be enjoyed in its own, however to have a complete dinner, it’s would be good to serve with a nice side dish. Below are a few of our favorite sides for bbq ribs.
- Air fryer steak fries
- Mashed potatoes or mashed cauliflower
- Air fryer potatoes
- Sautéed or Air fried veggies
- Potato salad
- Macaroni salad
How to store Air fried country style ribs
These would keep for up to 3 days in the refrigerator in a well sealed container. You can also freeze for up to a month.
To reheat, use the microwave or the air fryer. If using the microwave, cook in bursts of 30 seconds until warmed through. For the air fryer, reheat at 380°F / 194°C for up to 6 minutes or until warmed through.
- This recipe was made in a non preheated air fryer.
- Do not over cook the meat.
- Flip meat half way through cooking time.
What temperature do you cook country style ribs?
I cook my Air fryer country style pork ribs are cooked at 380°F / 194°C and they come out perfectly cooked and fall off the bone soft.
Can you overcook country style ribs?
Yes you can overcook it. This will make the pork ribs dried out and tough.
How do you know when country style ribs are done.
The recommended internal temperature for fully cooked pork is 145°F / 63°F, therefore country style ribs are done when the internal temperature reaches 145°F / 63°F. If you don’t have a meat thermometer yet, you can slice the meat, the inside shouldn’t be bloody and it should tender and not difficult to cut through.
More Air fryer recipes to try
- Air fryer boiled eggs
- Whole sweet potatoes in the air fryer
- Air fryer toast
- Boneless chicken breast in the air fryer
- Air fryer Turkey bacon
Check out all our >>>Air fryer Recipes!
Did you find this recipe helpful? Leave me a comment about it or any recipe idea you would love Air fryer ‘yummed’ and don’t forget to share with family and friends.
Happy Air frying!
Love it? Pin it!
Looking for more air fryer recipes? Sign up for our yummy newsletter and Follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok for updates. Remember to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly videos.
Loving your air fryer much? Join other Air Fryer Buddies in our exclusive free Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group on Facebook!
New to the world of Air frying? We’ve got you covered. Check out our helpful >>> Air fryer Resources!
Shop all air fryers and air fryer accessories at our Amazon store.
Air fryer Country style ribs
Dry rub ingredients
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 4 Pieces country style ribs (bone in or boneless about 1.2 lbs)
- Wash and pat dry the country style ribs
- Mix dry rub ingredients and apply generously on all sides of the ribs.
- Brush barbecue sauce in all sides of the meat.
For bone in country style pork ribs
- Place in the air fryer basket and set temperature to 380°F / 194°C and cook for 25 mins or until internal temp reads 145°F / 63°F on a meat thermometer. Flip the meat to the other side at 12 mins
For boneless county style ribs
- Place in the air fryer basket and set temperature to 380°F / 194°C and cook for 20 mins or until internal temp reads 145°F / 63°F on a meat thermometer. Remember to flip half way through at 10 mins
- In the last two minutes of cooking time. Apply some more bbq sauce. When cooking time is complete, let it rest for a minute then serve.