Air fryer pork bites are a delicious and easy to make appetizer or snack that’s packed full of flavor! These are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, making them the perfect finger food for any occasion.
Cooking pork chop bites in an air fryer, is a game changer, because you get to enjoy your dish guilt free. No deep frying, less calories and lots of flavor. Let's dive into how to make these mouth-watering pork bites with no breading.
Table of Contents
Air fryer pork bites recipe
Pork bites are some of the easiest things to cook in the air fryer and can be served with a variety of sides. Like air fryer pork belly bites you can season it any way you like.
These air fryer pork bites recipe is a must try. The juicy tender meat with a crispy exterior guarantees no leftovers. These should be the menu for dinner or your next family gathering whether it’s game night or during the holidays.
Seeing that you love bite-sized foods, you should try these air fryer salmon bites and air fryer chicken bites next! I love that these are easily adaptable to suit your taste. This Thit Kho is another pork recipe I’ll be trying soon. It looks delicious!
Why this recipe is so good
- Air fryer pork bites are a healthier alternative to traditional fried meat.
- They are quick and easy to make, perfect for busy weeknights or last-minute get-togethers.
- The combination of tender pork and crispy skin is irresistible.
- They are versatile and can be served as an appetizer or main dish.
- The seasoning options are endless, allowing for lots of flavor combinations.
- Boneless pork chops cut into bite size chunks
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Italian seasoning
- Black pepper
How long to cook
The cooking time for pork bites in an air fryer can vary depending on the size of the pieces and the temperature of the air fryer. I typically cook pork bites in a non preheated air fryer , at 400°F for approximately 10 to 12 minutes flipping halfway through cooking to ensure even browning.
If you preheat the bites are likes are likely to cook in less time. Adjust accordingly. To ensure pork bites are fully cooked, use a meat thermometer to check that the internal temperature has reached 145°F and has rested for a few minutes before serving.
How to air fry pork bites
This is an overview of the recipe with step by step photos. Scroll down to the end of this post for a printable recipe card with the amount of ingredients and full recipe instructions.
Pat pork chops dry, then cut into bite-sized chunks. Add the oil and seasoning to the meat.
Mix to combine then transfer to the air fryer basket
Cook at 400°F (200°C) for 10 to 12 mins
What to serve with air fried pork chop bites
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce, such as honey mustard or ranch.
- Pair with a side salad for a light and refreshing meal.
- Serve as an appetizer alongside other finger foods, such as onion rings or mozzarella sticks.
- Make a sandwich with the pork bites and your favorite toppings, such as lettuce, tomato, and mayo.
- Serve with roasted vegetables
How to store and reheat
Store any leftover pork bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. reheat, place the pork bites in the air fryer for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
Air frying Tips
- Cut the pork chops into even pieces.
- No need to preheat the air fryer
- Don't overcrowd the air fryer basket, as this will prevent the pork bites from cooking evenly and becoming crispy.
- Try out different seasoning blends.
- Use a meat thermometer to ensure the pork bites have reached an internal temperature of 145°F before serving
Here you’ll find answers to common questions about this recipe. If your question isn’t answered, please leave us a comment below and we’ll gladly answer them.
It's generally better to cook pork chops at 400°F as this will help to create a crispy exterior while keeping the interior tender and juicy.
Cooking pork chops at a lower temperature such as 350°F may result in a less crispy exterior and a longer cooking time.
You can freeze the pork bites for up to 3 weeks and reheat in the air fryer when you are ready.
If you would rather reheat in the microwave, let the frozen pork bites thaw overnight in the refrigerator before reheating in the microwave.
Preheating the air fryer is optional. If you do, adjust the time accordingly by reducing cook time.
You can use other cuts of pork, such as pork tenderloin or pork chops, but make sure to cut them into bite-size pieces for even cooking.
If you try this recipe, show it off on Instagram! Be sure to Follow and Tag @Airfryeryumblog on Instagram and use the hashtag #airfryeryumblog so we can see your recreations!
Tools used for this recipe
- This recipe was made using the Cosori air fryer. I like that it comes in 3 colors, Black, Red and White (my favorite)
- Mixing bowl
- Perforated Parchment paper or perforated silicon Mat (optional)
- Kitchen tongs (optional)
- Sharp Knife
- Chopping board
- Digital instant read Meat thermometer
- Heat resistant mat for your counter top
- Meal prep bowls for storage and easy reheating.
Did you find this recipe helpful? Leave me a comment about it or any recipe idea you would love Air fryer ‘yummed’ and don’t forget to share with family and friends.
Happy Air frying!
Love it? Pin it! Then follow Air Fryer Yum on Pinterest for more deliciousness!
Looking for more air fryer recipes? Sign up for our yummy newsletter and Follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok for updates. Remember to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly videos.
Loving your air fryer much? Join other Air Fryer Buddies in our exclusive free Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group on Facebook!
New to the world of Air frying? We’ve got you covered. Check out our helpful >>> Air fryer Resources!
Shop all air fryers and air fryer accessories at our Amazon store.
Air Fryer Yum’s Pro Tip! Air fryer temperatures may vary depending on size, make and model. When making a recipe for the first time, start with less time, check for doneness then add more time as needed.
Air fryer pork bites
- 1.5 Pounds pork chops
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Pat pork chops dry then cut into bite sized pieces.
- Transfer to a clean bowl, add oil, and seasoning blend. Toss to coat, ensuring all the pork chunks are coated evenly.
- Place seasoned pork chop bites in air fryer basket and air fry at 400°F / 200°C for 10 to 12 mins flipping half way through.
- Check for doneness with a meat thermometer (145°F / 63°C) and add more time if needed.
- Let it rest for 3 mins before serving. (Kindly refer to blog post for serving suggestions)
- No need to preheat the air fryer, if you do preheat, cook these for 6 to 8 mins.
- Cut the pork chops into equal sizes about 1 to 1 ½ inches
- Do not overcrowd the basket, cook in batches if needed.
Did you make this air fryer pork bites recipe? Awesome! Please rate it by clicking the stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ when you leave a comment below. If you loved it please share the link to this recipe with family and friends and in your favorite Facebook group.