Air fryer Pillsbury cinnamon rolls is a great alternative to homemade cinnamon rolls when you want a quick and easy breakfast!
I know you can easily make these from scratch but these refrigerated cinnamon rolls are a time saver plus you don’t need to turn on your oven. When Baked in the air fryer, these are literally ready before your oven is done preheating.
Table of Contents
- 1 Air fryer Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls
- 2 Why this is an air fryer win
- 3 What you’ll need
- 4 How long to cook Pillsbury cinnamon rolls (grands) in air fryer?
- 5 How to make Pillsbury cinnamon rolls in air fryer
- 6 What to serve with cinnamon rolls
- 7 How to store and reheat
- 8 Air frying Tips
- 9 FAQs
- 10 More air fryer breakfast recipes
- 11 Air fryer Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls
Air fryer Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls
Pillsbury cinnamon rolls are one of our favorite brands and the air fryer bakes these to perfection. TBH making cinnamon rolls in the air fryer is super easy and requires minimal prep.
We usually have these in the fridge for a quick snack or breakfast when we are in a rush. The kids love it and the older ones can help to make it as well.
Why this is an air fryer win
You really don’t want to turn on the oven for just a small batch of cinnamon rolls when you have an option not to.
Quick and easy
What you’ll need
- Pillsbury grands cinnamon rolls
How long to cook Pillsbury cinnamon rolls (grands) in air fryer?
Pillsbury cinnamon rolls come in two sizes, the Pillsbury grands which is the jumbo size that has 5 cinnamon rolls and the regular size that has 8 cinnamon rolls.
The grands aka jumbo size takes up to 9 mins at 350°F while the regular sized air fryer cinnamon rolls take 6 to 8 mins to cook through.
How to make Pillsbury cinnamon rolls in air fryer
This is an overview of the recipe with step by step photos. Scroll down to the end of this post for a printable recipe card with the amount of ingredients and full recipe instructions.
No need to preheat your air fryer. All you need to do is open the cinnamon rolls, arrange them in the air fryer basket set temperature to 350°F (180°C) and air fry for 8 to 9 mins.
You need to flip these over because that are huge and need to cook evenly on both sides.
What to serve with cinnamon rolls
It may please you to know that there are many great options to serve with Pillsbury cinnamon rolls. Here are some of our favorites.
- Fruits: Sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, or bananas.
- Eggs: Scrambled or fried eggs can be a great savory addition to your cinnamon rolls.
- The savory flavor of Air fryer Bacon or air fryer Sausage links will complement the sweetness of the cinnamon rolls.
- Yogurt: Greek yogurt is a great choice as it is high in protein and pairs well with the fresh fruits
- Coffee or Tea: A hot cup of coffee or tea can be the perfect complement to your sweet and delicious cinnamon rolls.
How to store and reheat
We usually make a batch of these so there are usually no leftovers on the very rare occasion that we have leftovers, we store in an air tight container or ziplock bags usually not glazed for up to 2 days in the refrigerator.
To reheat, pop into the air fryer and reheat at 350°F (180°C) for 2 to 4 mins or until warmed through.
Air frying Tips
- No need to preheat the air fryer
- Do not overcrowd the basket
- Flip halfway through to ensure even cooking on both sides
Here you’ll find answers to common questions about this recipe. If your question isn’t answered, please leave us a comment below and we’ll gladly answer them.
Pillsbury grands cinnamon rolls are perfectly cooked in the air fryer. It also saves time.
Yes you can, however, you may need to grease the basket lightly to prevent the cinnamon rolls from sticking.
If you try this recipe, show it off on Instagram! Be sure to Follow and Tag @Airfryeryumblog on Instagram and use the hashtag #airfryeryumblog so we can see your recreations!
Did you find this recipe helpful? Leave me a comment about it or any recipe idea you would love Air fryer ‘yummed’ and don’t forget to share with family and friends.
Happy Air frying!
Love it? Pin it! Then follow Air Fryer Yum on Pinterest for more deliciousness!
Tools used for this recipe
Looking for more air fryer recipes? Sign up for our yummy newsletter and Follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok for updates. Remember to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly videos.
Loving your air fryer much? Join other Air Fryer Buddies in our exclusive free Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group on Facebook!
New to the world of Air frying? We’ve got you covered. Check out our helpful >>> Air fryer Resources!
Shop all air fryers and air fryer accessories at our Amazon store.
Air Fryer Yum’s Pro Tip! Air fryer temperatures may vary depending on size, make and model. When making a recipe for the first time, start with less time, check for doneness then add more time as needed.
Air fryer Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls
- Cosori Air fryer
- Perforated Parchment paper
- Cookie spatula
- 1 Can Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls (Grands)
- ¼ cup glaze
- Remove grands cinnamon roll from the can. Set that icing cup aside.
- Place the jumbo cinnamon rolls on the parchment paper lined air fryer basket.
- Set temperature to 350°F / 180°C and cook for 4 mins then flip with the cookie spatula and cook for 4 more minutes.
- Spread the icing on the rolls and serve immediately.
- Use perforated parchment paper for easy of flipping and to remove the need to spray some oil on the basket
- Flip the cinnamon rolls over in the last 2 minutes of cook time to ensure the underside cooks as well.
- Air fryers cook definitely it’s ok to cook for more or less time than indicated in the recipe if you need to start checking at 6 minute if making it for the first time.
- If you find that sugar glaze that comes in the can difficult to spread, pop it into the microwave without the metal lid and nuke for 2 to 5 seconds to soften it to a spreadable consistency
Did you make this air fryer recipe? Awesome! Please rate it by clicking the stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ when you leave a comment below. If you loved it please share the link to this recipe with family and friends and in you favorite Facebook group.