Have you tried making frozen chicken cordon bleu in air fryer? This is my new favorite way to make this delightful chicken dinner stuffed with ham and cheese! Air fryer frozen chicken cordon bleu is seriously a life saver when looking for a quick weeknight dinner with minimal prep and big tasty results.
Table of Contents
- 1 Air fryer Frozen Chicken cordon bleu
- 2 Join our Air fryer recipes group on Facebook!
- 3 Why we love to use the air fryer for Chicken Cordon bleu
- 4 What you’ll need
- 5 How long to cook frozen cordon bleu in air fryer
- 6 How to air fry frozen chicken cordon bleu
- 7 What to serve with
- 8 How to store and reheat
- 9 Air frying Tips
- 10 FAQs
- 11 More air fryer frozen foods
- 12 Frozen Cordon bleu in air fryer
Air fryer Frozen Chicken cordon bleu
Sometimes we skip making foods from scratch and use store bought frozen foods. No judgement! Making frozen cordon bleu in the air fryer is super easy and gives amazing and consistent results.
You get dinner ready in less than 30 mins all you need is to serve with your favorite side dish which could be anything from salads, air fried mushrooms, or fries.
If you shop the frozen aisle section of the grocery stores ￼￼on occasion, we have a growing list of air fryer frozen foods and a helpful frozen foods chart for the air fryer which you should check out!
Join our Air fryer recipes group on Facebook!
Why we love to use the air fryer for Chicken Cordon bleu
- Time saver
- Easy and beginner friendly
- For ham and cheese lovers: loved our air fryer ham and cheese sliders? You’d love this too.
Related: air fryer frozen foods chart, frozen jalapeño poppers in air fryer, best frozen foods for the air fryer
What you’ll need
- Your favorite brand of frozen chicken cordon bleu.
- Preferred side dish
- Koch brand
- Barber foods
Tools used for this recipe
The links below may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate and affiliate to other merchants, this website may earn from qualifying purchases. Please read full disclosure here
- This recipe was made using the Cosori air fryer you can get yours here for 15% off with code AFY15 while supplies last.
- Perforated Parchment paper or perforated silicon Mat (optional)
- Kitchen tongs (optional)
- Heat resistant mat for your counter top
How long to cook frozen cordon bleu in air fryer
The length of time it takes to cook frozen cordon bleu in the air fryer will depend on size. The bigger the chicken, the more time you’ll need. Mine usually gets ready in 15 to 18 mins.
However because the chicken breasts are raw the best method to check for doneness is by using an instant read thermometer and it should read at least 165°F/ 74°C to be considered safe to eat.
How to air fry frozen chicken cordon bleu
This is an overview of the recipe with step by step photos. Scroll down to end of post for a printable recipe card with the amount of ingredients and full recipe instructions.
Remove the chicken from the packaging and place in a parchment paper lined air fryer basket
Set temperature to 400°F / 200°C and air fryer for 16 to 18 mins or until the internal temperature reads at least 165°F / 74°C.
What to serve with
Air fryer frozen cordon blue is versatile! It can be served with any of the following foods listed below.
How to store and reheat
I really don’t recommend making these ahead. Simply cook one at a time. If do have leftovers, let it cool completely and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Reheat thoroughly in the air fryer or microwave till it’s hot and warmed through.
Air frying Tips
- I didn’t preheat my air fryer when cooking this frozen stuffed chicken breasts. However, if you preheat expect this to cook in less time because you preheated the air fryer.
- Cook straight from frozen, no need to thaw.
- An instant read thermometer is best to determine doneness. The internal temperature should be 165°F / 74°C However, if you do not have one just yet, you can cut through the chicken and ensure it’s white and no longer pink and that there are no traces of pink.
Here you’ll find answers to common questions about this recipe. If your question isn’t answered, please leave us a comment below and we’ll gladly answer them.
Can you cook a frozen chicken cordon bleu in the air fryer?
Yes you can cook frozen chicken cordon bleu in the air fryer and it’s faster than the oven.
Is it raw?
All the frozen cordon bleu brands I’ve seen are raw. I recommend you read the package of the brand you buy to confirm. It’s usually written.
If you try this recipe, show it off on Instagram! Be sure to Follow and Tag @Airfryeryumblog on Instagram and use the hashtag #airfryeryumblog so we can see your recreations!
More air fryer frozen foods
- Air fryer frozen hot dogs
- Frozen chicken breast in air fryer
- Air fryer frozen chicken wings
- Frozen sausage patties in air fryer
- Air fryer frozen pot pie
- Frozen chicken quarters in air fryer
Check out all our >>>Air fryer Recipes!
Did you find this recipe helpful? Leave me a comment about it or any recipe idea you would love Air fryer ‘yummed’ and don’t forget to share with family and friends.
Happy Air frying!
Love it? Pin it! Then follow Air Fryer Yum on Pinterest for more deliciousness!
Looking for more air fryer recipes? Sign up for our yummy newsletter and Follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok for updates. Remember to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly videos.
Loving your air fryer much? Join other Air Fryer Buddies in our exclusive free Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group on Facebook!
New to the world of Air frying? We’ve got you covered. Check out our helpful >>> Air fryer Resources!
Shop all air fryers and air fryer accessories at our Amazon store.
Air Fryer Yum’s Pro Tip! Air fryer temperatures may vary depending on size, make and model. When making a recipe for the first time, start with less time, check for doneness then add more time as needed.
Frozen Cordon bleu in air fryer
- Air fryer
- Parchment paper (Optional)
- 10 Oz Frozen Chicken cordon bleu
- Place frozen chicken cordon bleu in the air fryer basket or rack if using the oven style air fryer.
- Set temperature to 400°F / 200°C and cook for 15 to 18 mins or until internal temperature reads 165°F / 74°C.
- Remember to flip half way through cooking time for even cooking.
Did you try this air fryer frozen chicken cordon bleu tutorial? Awesome! Please rate it by clicking the stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ when you leave a comment below. If you loved it please share the link to this recipe with family and friends and in you favorite Facebook group.
Share your thoughts!