Love Bacon? I thought so! These Air fryer bacon recipes are a must try. If you didn’t know already that the Air fryer makes the best bacon, then this beautiful collection of bacon foods will convince you. It contains any recipe that can be made with bacon and in the air fry woohooooo!
Not only Pig bacon but also Turkey bacon and we’ve got chicken and bacon, fruits and bacon, seafood and bacon. You’d better pin this or bookmark this article for later.
Please note: This is collection of more than one bacon recipe. If you scroll through you will find each recipe. If you decide to use the jump to recipe button it will take you to the recipe card which has only one of the recipes.
Table of Contents
- 1 Air fryer Bacon recipes
- 2 Why the Air fryer makes the best bacon
- 3 Join our exclusive air fryer recipe group on Facebook!
- 4 Our favorite Air fryer Bacon recipes
- 5 Pig Bacon Recipes
- 6 Shop the Cosori Air fryer Today and use code AFY15 for 15% off!
- 7 Bacon wrapped foods
- 8 Recipes with bacon in it
- 9 Turkey bacon
- 10 FAQs about air fryer bacon
- 11 More recipe round up posts
- 12 Need an Air fryer? Get the Cosori Today for 15% off with code AFY15
- 13 Air fryer bacon recipes
Air fryer Bacon recipes
Bacon makes everything better. From salads to appetizers or snacks, a touch of bacon simply takes any dish to another level.
This collection of yummy bacon recipes will brighten the day of all bacon lovers. If you were ever sitting on the fence, I encourage you to pick one of these recipes and give it a try. We think you’d love it.
Why the Air fryer makes the best bacon
If you’ve tried making bacon in the air fryer or ever sunk your teeth into a delightful piece of crispy bacon, I know you are with me in this.
It is cooked to perfection in this kitchen appliance and only a trial will convince you. We have the speed at which the heat circulates in the air fryer to thank for when it comes to crispy bacon.
Our favorite Air fryer Bacon recipes
Below you’ll find our favorite collection of air fryer bacon recipes. It’s growing cos we will continue to update the post as we make some more.
Don’t worry if you don’t see your favorite one, be sure to bookmark this page and come back to check it out. You can sign up for our newsletter and leave a comment below on your favorite one.
Pig Bacon Recipes
These are the different ways we’ve made bacon in the air fryer. Enjoy
- Air fryer candied bacon
Bacon wrapped foods
Anything wrapped in bacon is a fav here at Air Fryer Yum! You probably know by our collection of bacon wrapped foods like bacon wrapped radishes, bacon wrapped crackers and bacon wrapped shrimp to mention a few. Below see some more to try.
Recipes with bacon in it
From bacon grilled cheese to BLT sandwiches and pub fries. If it can be made in the air fryer, you’ll find it here.
FAQs about air fryer bacon
Is it safe to cook bacon in an air fryer?
Yes it’s safe to cook bacon in an air fryer, we do it all the time. You can see by the growing collection of bacon recipes on the blog.
How do you keep bacon from splattering in the air fryer?
You can place aluminum foil over the bacon and hold it in place with the air fryer rack if you are worried it will splatter on the element above. You can also put foil beneath the basket to catch the grease.
More recipe round up posts
- Air fryer vegetarian recipes
- The best Air fryer Chicken recipes
- Check out all our >>>Air fryer Recipes!
Did you find this recipe collection helpful? Leave me a comment about it or any recipe idea you would love Air fryer ‘yummed’ and don’t forget to share with family and friends.
Happy Air frying!
Looking for more air fryer recipes? Sign up for our yummy newsletterand Follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok for updates. Remember to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly videos.
Loving your air fryer much? Join other Air Fryer Buddies in our exclusive free Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group on Facebook!
New to the world of Air frying? We’ve got you covered. Check out our helpful >>> Air fryer Resources!
Love it? Pin it!
Air fryer bacon recipes
- Air fryer
- Kitchen tongs
- 8 strips or rashers Pig bacon
- Lay bacon strips on air fryer basket. Doesn’t matter if it’s overlapping as the bacon would shrink while cooking
- Air fry at 400°F / 200°C for 8 mins. Cook for up to 10 mins if using thick cut bacon.
- Flip half way through cooking time.
Bacon crispy some more as it cools.
- Air fryer temperatures and times may differ depending on manufacturer be sure to read your manual.
- I do not preheat my air fryer. However when cooking another batch right after the first I start checking the bacon at 7 mins since the air fryer is now preheated.