This collection of New Year’s Eve recipes will get you started on the right foot. The new year is fast approaching and the festivities of Christmas are gradually coming to conclusion. Families are preparing to get back to their daily routing of work and school. Except you are looking to go for any hotel new year Eve parties, these recipes are easily accessible and can be made in your air fryer. An easy way to get started with easy air fryer recipes in your new kitchen gadget. Are you ready? Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
New Year’s Eve recipe ideas
This easy collection is includes appetizers, dinner ideas, main courses and even deserts.
Let’s start with some Air fryer Appetizers for news years Eve.
Pigs in a blanket
Bacon wrapped pineapple bites
Million dollar bacon
Breakfast sausages wrapped with bacon
Mac and cheese
Hamburger foil packets
Meatballs and potatoes dinner
Air fryer Mexican rice
Boneless chicken thighs
Ham fried rice
Chicken leg quarters
Marinated whole chicken
Side dishes for New Year’s Eve dinner
Air fryer vegetables
Brussel sprouts with Bacon
Arkansas green beans
Air fryer Tater tots
Panda Express fried rice copy cat
19. S’mores dip
bacon ritz crackers
Air fryer New Year’s Eve recipes
- Gourmia Air fryer
- Kitchen tongs
- 24 cocktail hot dogs
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dough
- Pat the mini hot dogs dry with paper towel set aside.
- Open the can of crescent dough, unroll crescent dough. You will have 8 scored triangles, cut each triangle into 3.
- Place each cocktail hotdogs at the wider end of the triangle dough and roll towards the tip. Place tip side down on a tray.
- Repeat process till all the hot dogs are wrapped.
- Transfer from tray to air fryer basket and refrigerate the rest while the first batch cooks.
- Bake at 330°F / 165°C for 8 to 10 mins or until golden brown. Remember to flip half way through cooking time. When the first batch is don’t go ahead and cook subsequent batches.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- No need to preheat the air fryer. However subsequent batches will likely cook faster because the air fryer got preheated while cooking the first batch.
- Do not overcrowd the basket.
- Recipe can be doubled or tripled as needed.
- Get all the recipes in this collection in the blog post above