We love low carb and Keto appetizer recipes that are delightful to the taste buds and friendly to the waistline. These air fryer keto appetizer recipes are all that and more. They are quick and easy and perfect for the big game. Since Super Bowl is around the corner I know you’ll love these.
Table of Contents
Using the Air fryer for appetizers.
Did you know the air fryer makes some of the best appetizers? From party appetizers up family get-togethers, holiday gatherings for Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas or New year, you’d love how finger foods and snacks turn out in the air fryer.
Chicken wings are the best in there whether made from fresh or frozen. Steak bites come out juicy and tender. If you are still sitting on the fence about this trending rave, you need to get off the fence and learn how to use an air fryer.
Join our air fryer Recipe group on Facebook!
Are you new to the air fryer world? Check out how to use an air fryer for beginners and grab this air fryer cooking chart to guide you while you master your new kitchen appliance. Oh yeah! I also have a guide on how to use Cosori air fryer if you’d like to check it out.
Why you’ll love these keto appetizer recipes
How does guilt free sound to you? These air fryer appetizers are guilt free and you don’t run the ri
- Made with simple ingredients:
- Most are gluten free
- Crowd pleasing
The Best Air fryer Keto / Low carb Appetizer recipes
You’ll also love these Keto air fryer recipes and Air fryer chicken recipes with no breading
If you try any of these recipes, show it off on Instagram! Be sure to Follow and Tag @Airfryeryumblog on Instagram and use the hashtag #airfryeryumblog so we can see your recreations!
Did you find this recipe helpful? Leave me a comment about it or any recipe idea you would love Air fryer ‘yummed’ and don’t forget to share with family and friends.
Happy Air frying!
Love it? Pin it! Then follow Air Fryer Yum on Pinterest for more air fryer recipes!
Air Fryer Yum’s Pro tip! Air fryer temperatures may vary depending on size, make and model. When making a recipe for the first time, start with less time, check for doneness then add more time as needed.
Air fryer Low carb / Keto Air fryer appetizer recipes
- Cosori air fryer 5.8 qt
- Kitchen tongs
- 2 lbs chicken wings ( Fresh or frozen)
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Ground black pepper
Honey sriracha sauce
- 4 Tablespoons butter (melted)
- ¼ cup honey
- 6 Tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
Lighter version of honey sriracha sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 6 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 Tablespoon water or lime juice
Make the sauce
- Mix all the sauce ingredients and simmer on low heat till thickened. Set aside.
- If making the lighter version of sauce. Mix ingredients together and microwave for 10 -20 secs and set aside.
Fresh Thawed Chicken wings
- Cut wings into sections (drumettes, wingettes and tips) if you didn’t buy the already sectioned ones. Discard the tips.
- Wash and pat dry with paper towel. Drizzle oil on the wings, add salt, black pepper and garlic. Toss to combine.
- Transfer seasoned wings into air fryer basket. Set temperature to 400°F / 204°C and air fryer for 20 to 25 mins. Remember to shake basket or flip wings half way through baking time. The internal temperature should be at least 165°F / 74°C
- Toss in sauce and serve
- Place frozen wings in air fryer basket. Air fry at 400°F / 205°C for 10 mins. Transfer wings to a bowl, drain the liquid collected in the bottom of the air fryer.
- Drizzle oil over the chicken in the bowl. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder. Toss to coat. Transfer back into air fryer basket and continue to cook at 400°F / 205°C for another 10 to 15 minutes or until internal temp reaches 165°F / 74°C
- Toss in sauce and serve
- Be sure to click through to the other recipes linked in the blog post above to check them out.
Did you make this recipe? Awesome! Please rate it by clicking the stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ when you leave a comment below.
Share your thoughts!