Grab this collection of tasty air fryer game day recipes in preparation for the big day. Since the big game is fast approaching, you are probably in search of easy snacks and appetizers to enjoy with your friends during the super bowl.
Perhaps you are in search of easy air fryer appetizers to impress your family at a party or get together, or you are looking for the best air fryer super bowl recipes. Not to worry, these are easy air fryer recipes that are sure to impress with lots of finger foods included.
Table of Contents
What is Game day?
According to the Oxford’s dictionary, game day is the day on which a particular sports event, especially a football game takes place. It could be basket ball or soccer as well.
The super bowl is coming up come February 13 2022 and I know you’d love to have these air fryer game day recipes on time so you can decide the ones you are making for super bowl Sunday food and ensure you get all the ingredients you need ready for your game night parties.
You’ll love these recipes because they are
- Beginner friendly
- Crowd pleasing
- Family friendly and
- Time saving since they require minimal prep.
Are air fryers healthy?
You must have heard so much about this trending kitchen equipment before buying one or before it got itself into your wish list and now you got one for self by your self Orr from loved ones during the holidays.
Now you are wondering if this is truly healthier way of cooking. Yes you can say that because the air fryer is known to cook fried chicken to perfection with little oil saving you some calories.
Air fryer Game day recipes
This is a round up of appetizer recipes you can make for Super bowl parties. Only one recipe is featured on the recipe card at the bottom of the page. However when you hit the get recipe button in each individual recipe below, it will take you straight to that recipe you selected.
Looking for board games to entertain your guests! We love this Tic Tac Toe game.
After super bowl weekend, you are likely to have some leftovers from pizza to chicken wings and everything else in between. Did you know the air fryer is the best for reheating food especially game day leftovers. Check out how to reheat your party leftovers below.
- If you have more than one air fryer, now’s the time to use it to make a variety of appetizers at the same time.
- Plan ahead. Decide how much frozen foods you intend making and which ones you intend to make from scratch.
Frequently asked questions
Why can’t we say Super bowl?
Super bowl is a trademark owned by the NFL and they really don’t like the name being misused.
What other name can we call Super bowl?
It’s commonly referred to as the Big Game.
If you try any recipe in this round up, show it off on Instagram! Be sure to Follow and Tag @Airfryeryumblog on Instagram and use the hashtag #airfryeryumblog so we can see your recreations!
More recipe round ups
- Easy air fryer recipes for beginners
- Best frozen foods for air fryer
- Air fryer bacon recipes
- Vegetarian air fryer recipes
- Air fryer chicken recipes
- Cosori air fryer recipes
- Air fryer New Year’s Eve recipes
- Over 25 air fryer Meal prep recipe ideas
Check out all our >>>Air fryer Recipes!
Did you find this recipe helpful? Leave me a comment about it or any recipe idea you would love Air fryer ‘yummed’ and don’t forget to share with family and friends.
Happy Air frying!
Love it? Pin it! Then follow Air Fryer Yum on Pinterest for more tried & tested air fryer recipes!
Looking for more air fryer recipes? Sign up for our yummy newsletter and Follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok for updates. Remember to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly videos.
Loving your air fryer much? Join other Air Fryer Buddies in our exclusive free Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group on Facebook!
New to the world of Air frying? We’ve got you covered. Check out our helpful >>> Air fryer Resources!
Shop all air fryers and air fryer accessories at our Amazon store.
Air Fryer Yum’s Pro tip! Air fryer temperatures may vary depending on size, make and model. When making a recipe for the first time, start with less time, check for doneness then add more time as needed.
Air fryer Game Day Recipes
- Air fryer
- Glass bowl
- Parchment paper (optional)
- Paper towel
- Bamboo Toothpick sticks or cocktail sticks
- 32 baby potatoes
- 1 lb Thin sliced bacon (about 16 slices)
- ½ teaspoon black pepper (optional)
Spicy sour cream dip
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce (use less to reduce the heat)
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- salt & black pepper to taste
Make the sauce
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together till well combined then set aside on that counter if using immediately. Put in the refrigerator if you aren’t making the potatoes immediately
Prepare the bacon
- Cut bacon in half crosswise and set aside
- Wash potatoes thoroughly and dry with paper towel no need to peel.
Assemble it all
- Wrap each baby potatoes with half a slice of bacon and secure seam with tooth picks or cocktail sticks.
- Repeat process till all potatoes have been wrapped.
- Sprinkle with black pepper if using
- Place 16 bacon wrapped potatoes in the air fryer basket or the amount that fits.
- Set temperature to 400°F / 204°C and bake for 13 - 15 mins flipping half way through. Let the potatoes rest for a minute in the air fryer then remove and cook second batch.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Recipe serves 8 and can easily be halved.
- Use cold bacon. It’s easier to cut cold bacon without stretching and distorting the shape.
- No need to preheat the air fryer. However start checking the second batch at 12 mins
- Do not overcrowd your basket. Cook in batches if needed. I use a 5.8qt air fryer 16 fits in mine at a time. Put whatever amount that will fit in yours without overcrowding the basket.
Did you make any of these recipes? Awesome! Please rate it by clicking the stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ when you leave a comment below.