The air fryer is perfect during the holidays for supporting the oven if you are feeding a crowd. This collection of Air fryer Easter recipes include main dishes, sides and even desserts!
Bookmark this page for when you want to make delightful air fryer recipes for your family all year round.
Table of Contents
- 1 How you can use your air fryer for the holidays
- 2 Air fryer Easter recipes you’ll make over and over
- 3 Easter air fryer breakfast recipes
- 4 Appetizers
- 5 Dinner recipes
- 6 Chicken recipes
- 7 Fish and seafood
- 8 Other Meats
- 9 Side dishes
- 10 Desserts
- 11 For leftovers
- 12 Air frying Tips
- 13 More air fryer round up recipes
How you can use your air fryer for the holidays
- Roasting turkey portions, ham and whole chicken: An air fryer can be a great alternative to the traditional oven when it comes to roasting turkey legs, ham or chicken for the holidays.
- Making appetizers: Air fryers are perfect for making quick and easy appetizers for holiday parties. From crispy chicken wings to cheesy jalapeño poppers, you can make a wide variety of appetizers in an air fryer.
- Baking desserts: Believe it or not, you can even bake desserts in an air fryer! From apple crisp to brownies, an air fryer can be a great way to make small batches of dessert for the holidays.
- Cooking side dishes: Side dishes like roasted vegetables or even frozen Brussels sprouts can be made in an air fryer. This is a great way to free up oven space for other dishes.
- Reheating leftovers: After the holidays are over, an air fryer can be a great way to reheat leftovers. The hot air will help keep the food crispy and delicious, just like it was when it was first cooked.
Related: Air fryer Seafood Recipes, Mother’s Day recipes.
Air fryer Easter recipes you’ll make over and over
These recipes are quick and easy to make and family friendly too. From breakfast to lunch and dinner. You’ll find amazing side dishes and deserts. There’s something for everyone
Easter air fryer breakfast recipes
More air fryer breakfast recipes
More air fryer chicken recipes
Fish and seafood
Air Fryer Yum’s Pro Tip! Air fryer temperatures may vary depending on size, make and model. When making a recipe for the first time, start with less time, check for doneness then add more time as needed.
Make this air fryer ham fried rice with leftover ham.
Air frying Tips
- No need to preheat the air fryer
- Do not overcrowd the basket or tray cook in batches if needed
- It’s ok to check often when using the air fryer especially if you are using it for the first time.
Tools used in most air fryer recipes
- Air fryer: Cosori air fryer. I like that it comes in 3 colors, Black, Red and White (my favorite)
- This recipe was made using the Gourmia air fryer. The exact model I used is no longer readily available. This is the one that’s currently available. I also use the Cosori air fryer often to make recipes shared here at Air Fryer Yum
- Instant vortex air fryer oven. You can get yours here.
- Mixing bowl
- Perforated Parchment paper or perforated silicon Mat (optional)
- Kitchen tongs (optional)
- Digital instant read Meat thermometer
- Heat resistant mat for your counter top
- Meal prep bowls for storage and easy reheating
If you try this recipe, show it off on Instagram! Be sure to Follow and Tag @Airfryeryumblog on Instagram and use the hashtag #airfryeryumblog so we can see your recreations!
Did you find this collection helpful? Leave me a comment about it or any recipe idea you would love Air fryer ‘yummed’ and don’t forget to share with family and friends.
Happy Air frying!
Love it? Pin it! Then follow Air Fryer Yum on Pinterest for more deliciousness!
Looking for more air fryer recipes? Sign up for our yummy newsletter and Follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok for updates. Remember to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly videos.
Loving your air fryer much? Join other Air Fryer Buddies in our exclusive free Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group on Facebook!
New to the world of Air frying? We’ve got you covered. Check out our helpful >>> Air fryer Resources!
Shop all air fryers and air fryer accessories at our Amazon store.
Did you make this air any of these air fryer fish recipes? Awesome! Please rate it by clicking the stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ when you leave a comment below. If you loved it please share the link to this recipe with family and friends and in you favorite Facebook group.