Mother’s Day is around the corner! Let your air fryer show you the magic of cooking for mom. These air fryer Mother’s Day recipes are easy to make, delicious and include breakfast and brunch ideas, appetizers and desserts plus lots of dinner ideas too. Make mom feel special always by making these beginner friendly air fryer recipes for her.
Table of Contents
Why use an air fryer for Mother’s Day
Besides gifting mom with an air fryer for Mother’s Day, making these recipes in an air fryer will save you time. Whether you are using it for breakfast, brunch or dinner, the air fryer guarantees a quick and tasty meal.
Having an air fryer guarantees you have an option to cook different recipes at once and enables you to use your different kitchen appliance effectively.
How to use these Free air fryer recipes for Mother’s Day
This type of guide is what we refer to as round up posts! A round up post is a collection of our best recipes for a chosen category of recipes in this case it’s our Air fryer Mother’s Day recipes.
You will need to the get recipe button to access each individual recipe. Hope your mom enjoys these recipes as much as we loved creating it for her.
Breakfast and Brunch Ideas
Benefits of an air fryer
The air fryer has quite a some benefits that has made it the current raving kitchen appliance. Some of these air fryer benefits include the following
- Convenience: The air fryer is hassle free and convenient to use.
- Ease of use: Contrary to what you might think about new appliances, the air fryer is relatively easy to use, if yours is still in the box, please unbox it and start using it.
- Healthy: To be Honest, air fried foods are as healthy as what you use it for. The intention of the air fryer is to cook Healthier and the technology helps us get delicious fried foods with less oil. However it’s also a kind of convection oven so most things baked in the oven can be made in the air fryer including decadent desserts.
Air frying Tips
- Most recipes in this collection were made without preheating. If you do preheat, the food will likely cook a couple of minutes faster than stated in the recipes.
Air Fryer Yum’s Pro Tip! Air fryer temperatures may vary depending on size, make and model. When making a recipe for the first time, start with less time, check for doneness then add more time as needed.
Can I put frozen French fries in the are fryer
Yes you can. The air fryer was made for fries. It literally makes the best air fried frozen French fries. No need to thaw and no need for oil.
What is the easiest thing to make in the air fry?
The easiest thing to make in the air fryer is any one of the precooked frozen foods you get in the refrigerator aisle of your favorite grocery stores.
Can I put raw meat in the air fryer?
We put raw meats in the air fryer all the time and it cooks to perfection.
If you tried any of these recipes, show it off on Instagram! Be sure to Follow and Tag @Airfryeryumblog on Instagram and use the hashtag #airfryeryumblog so we can see your recreations!
More air fryer recipes
- Air fryer chicken recipes
- Breakfast recipes in the air fryer
- Air fryer meal planning recipes
- Bacon grilled cheese in the air fryer
- Air fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich
- Bacon wrapped air fryer recipes
Check out all our >>>Air fryer Recipes!
Did you find this recipe helpful? Leave me a comment about it or any recipe idea you would love Air fryer ‘yummed’ and don’t forget to share with family and friends.
Happy Air frying!
Love it? Pin it! Then follow Air Fryer Yum on Pinterest for more deliciousness!
Looking for more air fryer recipes? Sign up for our yummy newsletter and Follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok for updates. Remember to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly videos.
Loving your air fryer much? Join other Air Fryer Buddies in our exclusive free Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group on Facebook!
New to the world of Air frying? We’ve got you covered. Check out our helpful >>> Air fryer Resources!
Shop all air fryers and air fryer accessories at our Amazon store.
Did you make these air fryer Mother’s Day recipe? Awesome! Please rate it by clicking the stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ when you leave a comment below. If you loved it please share the link to this recipe with family and friends and in you favorite Facebook group.