This collection of air fryer recipes for college students are perfect for your young adult. Just like microwaves the Air fryer is one appliance to have in the dorm if the institution permits therefore our College students shouldn’t be left out in this air fryer revolution.
These recipes are quick and easy and will get your college students cooking like pro! A wide range of cooking can be done in the air fryer from churning out restaurant quality wings to making naan pizza or reheating leftovers. The air fryer is one kitchen appliance that keeps giving.
Table of Contents
Air frying in college
Are you in your freshman year, already missing home cooked food while you navigate your new life away from home?
Perhaps you are in your sophomore year and you are new to the air frying world and tired of all the takeouts had during your freshman year.
Whatever year you are in college, you’ll find that the air fryer is easy to use and that you can make quite a lot of tasty recipes in it with most falling within 30 mins and with minimal prep.
Air fryer safety for college students
As with every electrical appliances, you have to learn to use it properly and safely to get the best of it. Consider this a crash course on how to safely use this amazing kitchen appliance that’ll become your best friend in no time. It would be in a DOs and DONTs format.
- DO read the manual
- DO use Perforated parchment paper with food on it.
- Do unplug your air fryer from outlet when not in use
- Do place your air fryer with at least 4 to 6 inches Space around it. This will prevent overheating.
- DON’T use Perforated parchment paper in preheat mode or without food weighing it down.
- DON’T use foil in preheat mode or without food weighing it down. Read your manual to be sure your brand allows the use of foil.
- Don’t place your air fryer in front of the outlet, the heat from the vent behind the air fryer will be blowing into the socket with can damage the socket.
- Don’t leave the cord of the air fryer hanging loosely when not in use. Keep it on the counter.
Why you’ll love these recipes
How does air fryer Mac and cheese sound? Yep now I’ve got your attention right? These easy recipes for college students like you include comfort foods like that and more. They are
- Quick and easy: it’s easy to use.
- Time saving: cooks faster than the oven and delivers amazing results.
- Convenient: this can’t be over emphasized when it comes to using the air fryer
- Budget friendly: saves you the need to eat out. You can make some if your favorite meals in the air fryer.
The Best Air fryer recipes for college students
If you try these recipes, show it off on Instagram! Be sure to Follow and Tag @Airfryeryumblog on Instagram and use the hashtag #airfryeryumblog so we can see your recreations!
Did you find this recipe helpful? Leave me a comment about it or any recipe idea you would love Air fryer ‘yummed’ and don’t forget to share with family and friends.
Happy Air frying!
Love it? Pin it! Then follow Air Fryer Yum on Pinterest for more air fryer recipes!
Looking for more air fryer recipes? Sign up for our yummy newsletter and Follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok for updates. Remember to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly videos.
Loving your air fryer much? Join other Air Fryer Buddies in our exclusive free Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group on Facebook!
New to the world of Air frying? We’ve got you covered. Check out our helpful >>> Air fryer Resources!
Shop all air fryers and air fryer accessories at our Amazon store.
Air Fryer Yum’s Pro tip! Air fryer temperatures may vary depending on size, make and model. When making a recipe for the first time, start with less time, check for doneness then add more time as needed.
Did you make these recipes? Awesome! Please rate it by clicking the stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ when you leave a comment.