Gourmia Air fryer Recipes, woohoo! If you have been thinking of getting a Gourmia brand air fryer, you are in luck because this brand is one of our resident air fryers and we have lots of tried and tested recipes using this particular kitchen gadget.
What are air fryers?
Air fryers are the new rave in counter top kitchen appliances. It’s like a mini convection oven but cooks faster. My air fryers are now my go to kitchen appliance when I want to make a variety of recipes from chicken wings to steak or even hard boiled eggs.
If you are sitting on the fence about getting an air fryer, I’d like to encourage you to get of off the fence and start using it and if you happen to have a Gourmia air fryer basket style or oven, then you are in luck cos these recipes are beginner friendly and perfect for you and best of all they are free.
Is Gourmia air fryer good?
Gourmia was the very first air fryer I bought when I caught the air frying bug! It was on sale on Costco and as a kitchen gadget lover, I couldn’t resist the nice price tag. I must say it’s one random purchase that keeps giving me reasons to rejoice.
I have used it over the years and haven’t had any issues. I just recently added the Cosori air fryer and the instant pot vortex plus oven air fryers to our family of air fryers because I needed to be able to try recipes in the different air fryers to give you the best recipes.
Why you’ll love these recipes
From Gourmia Air fryer Chicken wings to chicken breasts, bacon, sausages, breakfast sandwiches and more, you’ll love how these recipes turn out in the Gourmia air fryer.
- Roomy basket that’s big enough for a family of 4
- Easy to use
- Cooks foods to perfection
Gourmia Air fryer Recipes
- Gourmia Chicken wings recipes
- Air fryer bbq chicken wings
- Dry rub air fryer chicken wings
- Air fryer pigs in a blanket
- Vegan chicken patties in air fryer
- Air fryer boneless chicken breast recipe
- Hard boiled eggs in air fryer
- Air fryer Banana bread muffins
- How to reheat chicken a rotisserie in air fryer
Is the Gourmia Air fryer User friendly?
Yes it is. I find the Gourmia recipe user friendly and if you read up on some Gourmia air fryer reviews, you’ll find that majority of people who own this brand love it.
You should check out these Easy air fryer recipes for beginners and this Air fryer Cooking chart with a free printable pdf.
- Crispy air fryer bacon
- Bacon twists in air fryer
- Air fryer Bacon grilled cheese
- How to pop corn in the air fryer
- Air fryer chin chin recipe
- French toast in air fryer
- Air fryer chocolate banana muffins
- How to make Dino Nuggets in air fryer
- Banana bread in air fryer
- Air fryer Brazilian chicken drumsticks
- Creamy air fryer Mac and cheese
- Air fryer Mexican rice
- Baked oatmeal in the air fryer
- Air fryer baked chocolate oatmeal
- Pasta chips
- Air fryer garlic Asiago sausages
Get the Gourmia air fryer recipes below
Air frying tips
- My Gourmia Air fryer doesn’t come with automatic preheat. You really don’t need to preheat if you don’t want to. Most recipes here at Air fryer yum are made without preheat except when using my instant pot vortex which comes with automatic preheat.
- Whatever you are cooking, do not overcrowd any air fryer basket irrespective of brand. Cook in batches if needed.
- Recipes are guides, if you are using your air fryer for the first time for a recipe, start with a lower time in the range and if there’s no range, start checking 2 mins before the time the recipe stated. It’s easier to salvage an undercooked food than an over cooked or burnt one.
Frequently asked questions
What can I make in Gourmia air fryer?
You can make most things that can be made in the oven in your Gourmia air fryer. This post in and website is full of easy and free air fryer recipes any one can make.
Can you air fry chicken in a Gourmia air fryer?
Yes you can. One of the reasons I have multiple air fryers is because of chicken we love baked or grilled chicken in my home￼￼. My Gourmia made me ditch my poor conventional oven.
Did you find this recipe helpful? Leave me a comment about it or any recipe idea you would love Air fryer ‘yummed’ and don’t forget to share with family and friends.
Happy Air frying!
Love it? Pin it!
Looking for more air fryer recipes? Sign up for our yummy newsletter and Follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok for updates. Remember to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly videos.
Loving your air fryer much? Join other Air Fryer Buddies in our exclusive free Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group on Facebook!
New to the world of Air frying? We’ve got you covered. Check out our helpful >>> Air fryer Resources!
Shop all air fryers and air fryer accessories at our Amazon store.
25+ Gourmia Air Fryer Recipes
- Gourmia Air fryer
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons Scallions for garnish
- ½ cup bbq sauce (I used sugar free honey bbq sauce)
Season the wings
- Cut wings into sections (drumettes, wingettes and tips) if you didn’t buy the already sectioned ones. Discard the tips.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towel. Drizzle oil on the wings, add salt, black pepper and garlic and baking powder. Toss to combine.
- Transfer seasoned wings into air fryer basket. Set temperature to 400°F / 20°C and air fryer for 15 to 20 mins. Remember to shake basket or flip wings half way through cooking time. The internal temperature should be at least 165°F / 74°C to be considered fully cooked and safe to eat.
Sauce it up
- Transfer cooked wings into a clean bowl, add the bbq sauce to wings and toss to till all are well coated in the sauce. Serve immediately if you love saucy wings.
- If you prefer dryer sticky wings, put the wings back in the air fryer at 400°F / 200°C for a minute or two then serve. Keep an eye on it so the bbq glaze doesn’t burn.
Nutritional information is an estimate and may change based on products used. Please read full nutrition disclaimer here.