Pescatarians are not left out in the air fryer world! Lots of pescatarian recipes can be made in the air fryer. So if you are not a vegan and want to expand your palate beyond vegetarianism, this round up of pescatarian air fryer recipes which happily includes seafood is for you.
Table of Contents
- 1 Who is a Pescatarian?
- 2 Join our Air fryer recipes group on Facebook!
- 3 Why you’ll love these recipes
- 4 Beginner friendly Pescatarian recipes for your air fryer.
- 5 Common ingredients you’ll find in a Pescatarian diet
- 6 How to store and reheat air fried pescatarian foods.
- 7 Air frying Tips
- 8 FAQs
- 9 More air fryer resources
Who is a Pescatarian?
A pescatarian is someone who doesn’t eat meat or other animal products except seafood. Pescatarians are basically Vegetarians that have incorporated seafood in their diets. They may or may not include eggs or dairy in their diet.
Why you’ll love these recipes
- These are super easy to make and are beginner friendly.
- The air fryer cooks delicious foods irrespective of diet, you’ll find Keto / Low carb recipes, Yummy Vegetarian air fryer recipes and more. Pescatarian foods are also possible in the air fryer.
- You’ll get your food ready in less time than in the oven.
Beginner friendly Pescatarian recipes for your air fryer.
These are some of the best pescatarian recipes you’ll find on the web! From sea food to vegetables and lots more. Be sure to click through to each recipe to via the get recipe button. Don’t forget to leave us a comment on your favorite one.
Common ingredients you’ll find in a Pescatarian diet
- Seasoning blends
How to store and reheat air fried pescatarian foods.
Each recipe will indicate how it should be stored and for how long it will keep in the refrigerator or freezer. Generally to store foods, you should ensure it cools completely and that the storage container is clean and dry and covers tightly.
Most times i prefer to reheat foods on the air fryer vs the microwave because the air fryer brings most foods back to its original state of crispy deliciousness.
Air frying Tips
- I usually don’t preheat my air fryer for most air fryer recipes because the air fryer heats up pretty fast. However if you preheat, you may need to cook in less time. Keep an eye on your food.
- Check food halfway through cooking time and flip food to ensure even cooking.
What do pescatarians eat?
Pescatarians generally eat like Vegetarians with the addition of seafoods. They eat fruits, vegetables, nuts, whole grains, beans, eggs, dairy, fish, shrimp, lobster etc
How often do pescatarians eat fish?
Pescatarians can include fish in their meals as often as they want to. However, some eat fish a couple of times a week.
Can a Pescatarian eat bread or pizza?
Yes Pescatarians eat bread and pizza. However the topping would be vegetarian friendly and not meat based.
If you try this recipe, show it off on Instagram! Be sure to Follow and Tag @Airfryeryumblog on Instagram and use the hashtag #airfryeryumblog so we can see your recreations!
Air Fryer Yum’s Pro Tip! Air fryer temperatures may vary depending on size, make and model. When making a recipe for the first time, start with less time, check for doneness then add more time as needed.
Did you find these recipes helpful? Leave me a comment about it or any recipe idea you would love Air fryer ‘yummed’ and don’t forget to share with family and friends.
Happy Air frying!
Love it? Pin it! Then follow Air Fryer Yum on Pinterest for more deliciousness!
Looking for more air fryer recipes? Sign up for our yummy newsletter and Follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok for updates. Remember to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly videos.
Loving your air fryer much? Join other Air Fryer Buddies in our exclusive free Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group on Facebook!
New to the world of Air frying? We’ve got you covered. Check out our helpful >>> Air fryer Resources!
Shop all air fryers and air fryer accessories at our Amazon store.
Did you make a recipe from this collection of air fryer pescatarian recipes? Awesome! Please rate it by clicking the stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ when you leave a comment below. If you loved it please share the link to this recipe with family and friends and in you favorite Facebook group.